Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What have I gotten myself into?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What have I gotten myself into?!
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh. This past weekend I took my girlfriend out shoe shopping for mothers day. Well....it was pretty fun for me and her. She let me put her shoes on for her. When we got home she modeled them for me [Wink]

So today I told her whenever she wants Id take her shoe shopping.

I think I totally just screwed myself, LOL

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a whale of a good time to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I can see how that could be a problem and cause for concern. I know some women are fanatical about shoes and buy more than they reasonably need.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes!
[Wink]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Your heart may belong to Jesus...but your wallet belongs to the wife!!"

But uh, yeah, I hope you don't mind half your paycheck being spent on footwear and junk. At the very least, you ought to have a helluva lotta say in what she buys.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear that lol

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you believe my wife is one of the 8 girls on this planet that is NOT into shoes!?! i have to almost twist her arm to get new shoes... well new shoes that I like.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, well at least maybe I can help her pick some out that I like too. She actually asks for my opinion.

Does anyone remember seeing some clear soled heels? ones where you can see the sole of her foot thru the bottom of her shoe? I want to get her some of those, of course!!!

Edit: these are kind of what Im talking about....although I think these might actually be like pool shoes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/nygh/l_20d505ec21dfd66e424cdb7620d49fd4.jpg

[ May 17, 2007, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: ILickToez ]

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your credit card bill paid off? [Smile]
I also love to go shoe-shopping with my girl!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

as a matter of fact.....no. LOL

I just got her these tho: http://www.daisymaze.com/prodinfo.asp?number=400331&aitem=20&mitem=46&dept=8

Were going shoe shopping tomorrow night. I plan on making it blatantly obvious that Im a foot guy in the shoe store. [Wink]

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy who like feet, women who like shoes...it's the perfect match. If it makes her happy, and it leads to ANY reason to pay attention to her feet, then life is good for both of us.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

as a matter of fact.....no. LOL

I just got her these tho: http://www.daisymaze.com/prodinfo.asp?number=400331&aitem=20&mitem=46&dept=8

Were going shoe shopping tomorrow night. I plan on making it blatantly obvious that Im a foot guy in the shoe store. [Wink]

You mean like, "These would look good on your pretty feet! Can I help you put them on?" [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
[Wink]

I can disagree. I like women with a high number of shoes and variety of shoes in her close. But not too much. Since if she doesnt wear the same shoes all the time, how will her feet/shoes ever get smelly? [Cry]
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
[Wink]

I can disagree. I like women with a high number of shoes and variety of shoes in her close. But not too much. Since if she doesnt wear the same shoes all the time, how will her feet/shoes ever get smelly? [Cry]
great point [Smile]
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love shoe shopping both with her, and for her. When I'm shopping for shoes for her, I get to check out the other ladies and comment on their choices. I've even told sales ladies that I enjoy buying shoes for my wife because I'm into her legs and feet.
Now, when I'm with her, I make a show of it. I have her sit, while I kneel at her feet and slip on and off the shoes she's trying (as well as those she walked in on.) I can see the other guys around getting jealous because I get to be at this lovely lady's hot legs and feet. I can see the other women getting jealous of her because of the doting attention she's getting from me.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links