Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Uniformed women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uniformed women
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I saw two uniformed women sitting not far from a monument. I guessed the women were tourists guides. There were a lot of buses for tourists parked in the area. One of the women were barefoot!! One of her shoes was standing just under her, the other was lying on its side. Her blue or black socks were also lying on the ground and it looked like she had removed shoes and socks in a hurry. She had rolled up her trousers. The other woman had rolled up her trousers and rolled down her socks (nylon) but she had kept shoes and socks on [Cry] .

Has anyone taken a photo of a uniformed woman? Unfortunately I had no camera yesterday.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you have a camera? [Smile]
I also enjoy seeing uniformed women with their shoes off!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I have a camera, BUT NOT THAT DAY [Cry] (.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've occasionally seen airline employees take their shoes off, at airports.
Also, I used to be a reservations agent for a hotel chain. We wore uniforms, and I saw quite alot of the girls with their shoes off, at their positions!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's this? Two female cops in full uniform in nyc. One a pretty hispanic with olive skin and dark wavy hair and other cute petite blonde short straight hair. The spanish girl brings up the topic of her pedicure at a salon recently. Blonde takes off her black leather boots and socks to show the "botched" pedicure at a cheap salon she went too. They were about a small size 6 with bright red nails fair skinned high arched feet and short toes. The spanish girl takes off her one boot to reveal her perfect about size 8 foot. Her foot was perfect narrow shape with size order toes. The skin was a nice tan shade witch contrasted with the white tip french pedicure. I had to walk out to have a cigarrete so i wouldnt look innapropriate.
Nothing hotter then barefoot cops in uniform.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn thats a hotass cop story, Wouldn't it be nice for a sexy female cop to dominate with her well worn socks after a long day at work...i big fantasy of mine [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I'd be willing to get arrested by a barefoot lady cop! [Smile]

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have a couple female cops on our police department, both of which i would LOVE to nail. not to mention smell their feet after a full shift [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! I think ill purposely act disorderly so they kick me in the face a few times. just kidding of course. I do a gree though..i'd definitly sniff their feet after a full tour of walking up and down a beat ..hahaha
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so something disorderly... like spill something on their shoes maybe, so they have to take them off... maybe they will need them cleaned?

What could you spill...?

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Stand in the middle of a public fountain, and make them go after you! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links