Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful feet but not the pretty face (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful feet but not the pretty face
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to hear about other watchers experiences on this matter. I prefer this type of woman. This one bar I go to has these type of women. Average looking but when you look down their status in my opinion goes way up if you know what I mean. There are about ten women who are regulars, who show at least once a week. This one woman has magnificent, very high arches and well tanned for Northeast Ohio. Impeccable pedicures and change of colors, all the different times. When you see her she does not stand out and I like that. People when you see her feet I literally gasp, they are knockouts. She is a avid shoeplayer. She wears flats and mules and they are usually dangling on her toes or completely off everytime. I am just glad to see her on these occasions. There are others too many to describe but would like to hear from others on this subject.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is amazing to me how an average-looking girl with sexy feet is no longer an average-looking girl. The power of the foot fetish!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Shit, some chicks make you fall in LOVE! Some ugly ass Betty with PERFECT feet.

What did Ben del Amitri call it?

Fat Girl's Revenge.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the uglier the face, the sexier and softer the feet.

Life was never meant to make sense.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayyank
Board Regular
Member # 23002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayyank   Email rayyank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this happens all the time, the nice thing is these are the girls you can actually foot play with.
i have worshipped great feet but the women themseleves could be changed

--------------------
sweaty foot slave

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Feetlover
Board Regular
Member # 17921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Feetlover   Email John Feetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO it's the feet that make a woman attractive or not. Second is her scent (and that of her feet ofcourse); natural body scent, no perfume or deo.
By nature our choice of female partner is largely determined by her scent.......

--------------------
----------------------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I know two girls like that. The first girl I know I thought was pretty average looking until one day when we went out to a movie and she put her flip-flop covered feet on the chair in front of her. She made a comment about her third toenail not having paint on it and started picking at it. Her feet were so sexy, I never thought of her as "average" again. I look forward to any time I get to see her in sandals or flip flops.

The second is this crazy girl who I probably shouldn't have been chasing in college, but she always wore flip flops no matter what the temperature. I'd spend hours staring at her feet. She knew it too, because at late night study sessions, she'd let me massage them. She was cute, but even more so since she had really nice feet.

I'd like to propose a corollary to the hot feet makes a woman hotter theory. Another thing that I've noticed makes a woman hot is her "barefeet" factor, by that I mean the length of time she walks around barefoot. I guess it corresponds to the exposure you have to a woman's feet. I find a woman a LOT more attractive if as soon as she gets home she takes off her shoes and walks around barefoot.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
It is amazing to me how an average-looking girl with sexy feet is no longer an average-looking girl. The power of the foot fetish!!

I have seen this toooooooooo many times. They got to make up for their deficiencies some how; THey know their feet are a plus, if well made or it (pretty feet) makes them feel better.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it just goes to show that nobody is perfect

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE not so pretty women with SEXY feet & toes. They also give the best sex.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:

You got it!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WhereIm from we call these females "butter faces".

Cuz everything on them is decent....except for her face

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:
WhereIm from we call these females "butter faces".

Cuz everything on them is decent....except for her face

Butter Face = But her face

First heard on the Stern show from Ralph.

I myself prefer the everyday girl next door look to the high maintenance type. That's why I rarely go ga ga over celebrity pictures that get posted here.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by Above Existence:
I LOVE not so pretty women with SEXY feet & toes. They also give the best sex.

im inclined to think that they have better personalities too
Agreed.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid just starting high school, I somehow fell for this local (and not very pretty!!) girl that lived not far from me...mind you, we were both 12-13...and I already knew that there was something else apart from tits, arses and wee pussies...she had the most prettiest tootsies I've seen till' then...long, square broad toenails and a bit of a whiff...all my mates laughed when found out about my new relationship, but I hadn't come out yet about my "toes/feet thing"...now older and wiser and blessed with a gorgeous wife I can see your point of view...as I'd say..." If you want your dick to go up, your eyes must move down"...You know what I mean...
Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links