Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » taking pics of random female feet on the street (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: taking pics of random female feet on the street
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone on this website ever take pics of just random womens feet on the street. if so how did you do it and was you ever turned down.
im asking because their is a asian lady that works in a store and im really impressed with her mature feet i want to take pics of them but im nervous on how it might turn out.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've never approached and just flat out asked anyone off the street. I'm not ballsy enough like old Goodguyneighbor or Bondo. Probably not as good looking either because I'd probably get slapped and drop kicked for trying. [Laugh]

I've done stealthy candids a few times and got away with it, but those never turn out as well as a good set up with a willing participant.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i took a picture of my teachers feet today, i told her ao i could pratice drawing hands and feet and they are hard to draw, but to be honest
but 50% was for my drawing
other 50% was for me [Smile] and the rest of you too, i didnt forget you guys
http://image59.webshots.com/459/5/13/29/2557513290100622276dNRFZj_fs.jpg?track_pagetag=/page/photo/goodtimes/friendsfun&track_action=/Owner/Shortcuts/FullSize

[ May 21, 2007, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: angel wood ]

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fix the link to your pic angel, I couldn't see it when I clicked it. Perhaps you might wanna put it on imagevenue!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

http://inlinethumb50.webshots.com/5617/2557513290100622276S600x600Q85.jpg
try that one

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats freakin awesome angel wood!!! love the pic

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried various times with my cellphone camera, but never gotten great results. Problem is you have to zoom all the in then hold the camera really still. Any movement blurs the photo.

I tried the other day in Walmart- saw a very cute girl (I'm guessing 18-20) in a short skort and white flip-flops with incredible legs and feet. The first time I saw her she was unknowingly "striking a pose" standing on her left foot while her right heel was lifted way up- showing her nice arch. I got a good extended glance at her then headed to look at flip-flops (for my wife). Lo and behold she comes into the flip-flop aisle, slips off one of hers and tries on several pairs. I ducked in a middle aisle whipped out the cellphone and snapped a few pics. I think I got one decent one which I'll try to post. The other thing I hate about them is they are so small- bummer. But gosh was she incredible looking!

As LaDaemon said, you can't beat a true photo shoot with a willing participant.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

oh thats my digital camera not my cell

--------------------

shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god yes. You should have said you were doing a pussy drawing assignment
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell her you like her shoes and it's for a fashion "on the street" spread - namedrop a magazine that does that sort of thing - most of the womens mags do that don't they?

She'd be flattered - people don't get asked things like that everyday! Bets are she'd lap up the attention!

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done "stealth" shots with my cellphone camera, too, but have only one worth keeping. I don't have the means to upload it here yet. It's a shot of a dark-skinned woman in raised mules. What makes this one a keeper is that she is standing on my little finger! It happened in a Wal-Mart store. She was using the self-help photo lab, and I knelt down behind her to "browse digital cameras". I planted my finger (I'm into seeing things get stepped on by women) near her feet and it wasn't long before she landed on it as she alternated standing full-weight on each foot. She was on me several seconds (20 or more?) and more than once. I was able to sneak in a quick pic, but, unfortunately, the lens on my phone was a little dirty, making the pic not as good as it could have been. I'm dying to try it again soon..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

these are other pics i took of a female model at my school and next to it is my painting
http://inlinethumb46.webshots.com/2605/2521370860100622276S600x600Q85.jpg
http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/3984/2897001470100622276S600x600Q85.jpg
http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/4905/2835036340100622276S600x600Q85.jpg
http://inlinethumb07.webshots.com/3206/2214467690100622276S600x600Q85.jpg

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too about the the Resolution/MP and steady pics of some phone cameras... Sometimes can't get a decent pic at a given at a candid moment. I just gave up on pics and started on clips... theyre much better..

Anyone know where I can post them so I can link them from here?....

Hang on just thought of one... Like DUH!!! youtube... I'll get back to you on this one [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Angel Wood- amazing you were able to get your teacher in the pose she is in. At least you have something to back it up that you are drawing female feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

that is true [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links