Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot Sights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Sights
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was in a cafe the other day and saw three 20-somethings sitting in a little booth- all wearing flip-flops- all with nice feet. What absolutely grew my bone was that the feet of the the two girls sitting on the outside the booth, who's legs were crossed, were nearly touching. It was so hot to see both sets of their pretty flip-flop clad feet to begin with, but seeing them nearly touching made me downright giddy. I got a booth where I could watch them as I ate, and my diligence was rewarded- at one point one's bare foot did brush the other girl's foot. They non-chalantly shifted their feet. Not quite sure why that was such a turn-on, but it was.

[ May 22, 2007, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i was there!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in undergrad, I was studying (or at least trying to) in a library, and I saw one girl pull the shoe string and until the shoe of another girl. I wish I had a cameraphone of some sort of video recorder back then.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CAPTAINCAPSLOCK
Board Regular
Member # 23368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAPTAINCAPSLOCK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once in high school, my junior year, I had a 20th century world history teacher whos name was Mrs. Deain. Mrs. Deain was in her mid-thirties, very nice body (she coached many girl's athletic sports), cute face, and amazing feet (about size 8 or so, perfect lightly tanned feet, no hammer looking toes, and the top of the nail is white or french tips; not exacly sure what that is called)Anyways, Mrs. Deain would always sit on a stool/chair looking thing in front of her desk. The most amazing thing happened to me on a perticular day, a few days before summer vacation. We had the move the desks back into groups of four instead of rows, and that day the group of desks were a little bit closer to Mrs.Deains desk (my group of tables were right next to her desk and stool/chair). So Mrs. Deain sits in her stool/chair and starts to chat with some students (it was the end of the year, books were collected, we just relaxed and talked amongst ourselves), about 10 minutes into the class hour Mrs.Deain crosses her right leg over her left (she is wearing some of those bellet slipper like things) and starts to dangle her shoe, and her right foot is inches away from my face. She does this throughout the whole hour, I didn't even talk to any of my buddies because I was fanatsizing about her feet, and getting a glace of those gorgeous feet every few minutes. The end of the hour was nearing and I NEEDED to touch those amazing feet. I begin to pretend yawn and push my upper back over the chair and turn my face to the right, and as I do this my nose and lips rub against her right foot's arch and heel and her bellet slipper thing falls off her gorgeous foot and reveil her beautiful toes. Mrs.Deain doesn't make a big fuss out of it, she really didn't seem to care. It gets better, she asks me to pick up her shoe, her foot is still inches away from my face and as I bend over from my seat (can't stand up because I have a rock in my pants) her toes brush my neck, it gets better, she doesn't even move them away. So I pick up her shoe, making sure I put my fingers in the shoe, and as I do this her toes are brushing my neck and move across my face and even reach my temple (next to my eye). I cleverly drop her shoe on purpose just to have those amazing toes touch my face, but they only touched the temple or around my eye this time. There was still about 5 minutes of class left and I spent that time rubbing the fingers that reached inside her shoe on my face by leaning my head on the hand and licking my lips. That is the best day I have ever had and I wank to the memory of it every single day [Jerkoff] . By the way this happened only a year ago.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i vote that all of us carry cell phones with decent quality cameras on them so we can discretly take some foot pics and post them here [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that!

I have a high school story too. I remember back in junior high there was this really really hot girl, Sally M. She wasn't hot, like cheerleader or anything, more on the grungy side but she was skinny and blonde and she was just really wild and free. Most of the guys stayed away from her because she was so unpredictable, I think they were intimidated by her. She had a couple of girlfriends who were kind of rough and edgy but she was definitley their leader - a real dominant, free spirit. god she was sexy.

Anyway I used to watch her in Math class, dangling her shoe off her toes - I swear she looked me square in the eye as she did it - she KNEW I was getting off on it and I wasn't the hippest kid... kind of made me feel special.

Anyway I told you this girl was nuts, right? One day she had this fit at the teacher because he told her her outfit was inappropriate - she had this cute little purple mini skirt and black spiky heels...I suppose it was kind of inappropriate all the guys must've been getting hard looking at her that day. Anyway she just stood up and threw her shoe at the wall of the class room, and stared him straight in the eye. Seconds passed, that seemed like an eternity. Without taking her eyes off him, she said "Ryan, grab my shoe", like she knew how bad I wanted to, and my heart literray leapt into my throat. I scurried for her shoe and bought it to her. She took it nonchanantly, without looking at me, placed her foot in it waaayy to knowledgably, and strutted out, leaving Mr Matthews gobsmacked. Teen domme moment!

I have dreamt about her ever since... maybe that's why I love dominant women with pretty feet so bad *sigh*

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links