Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pedicures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pedicures
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf is gaining much more confidence in herself recently and her feet, its great.

im making an effort to show appreciation and compliment my gf feet as they are very nice and she seems to be realising it or at least using her feet to turn me on which is awesome.

i have a minor trouble however in that she refuses to paint her nails. its not essential of course but i cant see the logic in the way that she thinks its ugly and not attractive. she has said this after i offer to do it for her.

she must think i only like it cos i have a foot fetish, which is true! but how can i encourage her to see the beauty in pedicured toes?

it dont think it helps that one of her best friends is very anti feet and agains ne1 seeing them. this pisses me off! and i emphasise that her feet are attractive anyway.

i just cant think of a way to help her get comfortable about it and i dont wanna force her

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i meant to say i emphasize that my gf's feet are attractive, not her friend!...

or perhaps i should show an interest in other girls pedicured feet? just little comments etc. but that is nasty and wouldnt really wanna do that!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her this.

In 2005, according to information from parent corporations of Dr. Scholl's, Revlon and Bath and Body Works, the foot beautification industry (NOT footwear or shoes, footcare consumalble product only!) netted a PROFIT of approximatly 9 billion dollars.

You can also learn to do a pedicure yourself. It's really easy.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:

You can also learn to do a pedicure yourself. It's really easy.

That's the ticket! That's what I do!

Or buy her a gift certificate for the spa treatment that does the full pedicure treatment. If you give her that as a gift she's obligated to use it, right???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe her girlfriends should encourage her to get a pedicure.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try the SPA gift certificate....she will realize all the pampering that goes along with getting her nails done.....or learn to give her the pedicures yourself....a g/f of mine back in highschool taught me and I did her feet and her moms! and 15yrs later....have gotten way better at doin them and chicks love it~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the idea of sending my girl to a spa

those are breeding grounds for fungus

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

ahh cool, thanks you guys. many tips i had'nt thought of!! i try to offer her my own personal pedicure, but the one i did do in the past came out a bit shakey cos' i was really aroused! haha, she wont let me do it anymore.

i need to make her feel like a pedicure is a normal thing and her toes look sexy.

i may go for the spa idea and try to get her to notice her friends or other girls pedicured feet somhow!

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say just what MarcusB said-get her a GC froma GOOD spa.Painted toes are worth the investment!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links