Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Keira Knightley :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keira Knightley :)
Dudster
Board Regular
Member # 20677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw Pirates of the Caribean at the cinema, and I must say I really liked Keira's feet close to the end. I was just wondering if anyone had a clip of it? This is kinda 50% request, 50% advice [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
When you say "plx" or "plz" simply because it is shorter than "please", I feel perfectly comfortable with saying "no", as it it shorter than "yes".
QFT

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keira Knightly is freakin' hot, got some great feet too imo [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keira Knightly is bone thin. Emphasis on bone. She shows ribs for goodness sakes.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havent seen this, but can anyone say if the black voodoo looking chick is barefoot in this movie? For some reason she got my motor running in the previews
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I could see...the voodoo girl I mean...and the Keira Knightley scene was pretty erotic for a Disney movie...she has one boot on and has to give it back to Orlando Bloom and he takes it off her and then starts to kiss up her leg...flashes to her while he's kissing her "leg" and she smiles...no way in hell I'd take my kid to see a movie like that...not to mention the questions my kid would ask...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I was wondering when a topic on this scene would pop up! Holy crap did I get a boner during that part. If I had been Orlando Bloom there would have been several, how-shall-we-say, "out-takes" around that shot [Wink]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that sounds like a very interesting scene, i'm definitely seeing it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Pirates the other night and I so wasnt expecting that scene. How sexy did Keira's perfect toes look (especially on the big screen), the way she had them pointed looked like she was going to shove them in orlando's mouth and order him to suck them. I worship Keira's feet.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man, i'd be shovin her foot down my throat if i was that orlando bloom kid. he was crazy to keep such poise, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by jack11111:
Saw Pirates the other night and I so wasnt expecting that scene. How sexy did Keira's perfect toes look (especially on the big screen), the way she had them pointed looked like she was going to shove them in orlando's mouth and order him to suck them. I worship Keira's feet.

i bet they smelled great too [Mmm] now i'm even more anxious to see this scene, though i've been wanting to see the movie for a while now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links