Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I've found the sexiest feet ever... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've found the sexiest feet ever...
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok....everyone ready....I have found, in my opinion, the sexiest feet ever! Go to Youtube.com and look for the user name "tbum76". Make sure you click on "more from this user" so you can see all the vids. This girl needs to be noticed! I figured with all of us here, we could maybe convince her to do a website or at least send us some contrabutions or something!
This girl has the best arches I've seen! And her legs are perfect as well. Please post a comment so I know I wasnt dreaming! And for all the posts about what perfect feet should look like, these are it for me! [Drool]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Higharchlover,

Thanks for sharing that info! I'm gonna be here for a while. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name of one of her vids is "wet and sexy". Sorry I didnt add that before.
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW those soles were hot especially when she was flexing them!! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually ready to concur with higharchlover, that girl is the dictionary definition of a total package. Beautiful from head to toe.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Moly!! She blew me away too! Sunbathing with her flip-flops at her feet, oiling up her feet in the shower...and man is she fine looking, especially her feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good homework brother!!

i like it! [Smile] thank you.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
higharchlover, she already has a website. Click on the link below. Don't pay attention to the hair color on the home page photo. Click on the Photos page. Compare her face and gorgeous high arched feet with the girl in the YouTube clips. Notice the resemblance?

Tina's Site

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing. Incredible. Fantastic. Wow.

Great find, dude!

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet4ever
Board Regular
Member # 22216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet4ever   Email feet4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally awesome man way to look out for us
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done....FANTASTIC~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great find
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

quote:
Originally posted by manolojchoo:
higharchlover, she already has a website. mjc

I dont think its her manolojchoo. I thought that myself until I saw her face. And also, Tina always wears white toenail polish. It might be, but I just dont think it is. Maybe its her daughter!.....How hot would that be?!
wausaufootfetish07
Board Regular
Member # 21534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wausaufootfetish07   Email wausaufootfetish07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those have to be the best feet I've seen in a long time
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redpick62
Board Regular
Member # 15027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpick62   Email redpick62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that tip. Those were the sexiest feet & legs I've ever seen on YouTube. She is a scrumptious babe.

I'm toe-tally in love!!!

--------------------
It would be my pleasure to service the fine, sexy feet of any female, just as long as they are kept for and clean.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links