Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What a Day!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What a Day!!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several years ago I revealed my love of feet to my wife via a letter while she was away on business. Though I was not real specific she understood and started indulging me, I thought rather well) immediately.

We're 1000 miles apart this summer due to my job so I started a private blog for us to communicate with. Well, man did things get hot, heavy and deep quickly.

Yesterday she revealed lots of things I didn't know, so getting into the spirit of things I detailed the depths of my love for feet- calling it a foot fetish for the first time and even detailing some of my foot fantasies. She asked some of the "normal" questions: "when did you first notice it?", "What aspect of the foot do you like best?" She was totally supportive of my fetish desires and me.

The long and short of it is she's gonna do whatever I want and make me one of the happiest footguys on the planet! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a lucky man.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Your a lucky man.

I am indeed. And I'm really not trying to boast. I really just wanted to share this with all those who are apprehensive about totally sharing their fetish with their SO;s to prove it can be done. Of course it varies woman to woman, but I've been amazed at how open she's been to it. So if you're sure you've got a woman who really loves you- go for it! I think you'll be amazed!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome feetluvr! I bet it was even more exciting being away from each other at the time....the anticipation!
I have only had one girlfriend who completely understood and indulged my fetish. She would e-mail me after she just lotioned her feet, describing the whole scene. She would also send me pics on my phone of just her sexy feet!
Nowdays, I'm right up front with my fetish. Usually by the second or third date, the girl knows that I like feet. Most find it a little strange, but I have never found one that was totally turned off by it. Women love compliments! They may act shy at the time but they eat that stuff up! I guess I'm not any different!!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her willingness and support of your footfetish not only makes her a good wife but also a LADY. lucky guy you are.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have posted my true experiences here several times. feetluvr, I wasnt boastiing either, but simply offering encouragment to others. Many foot models offer their feet for money but when a woman does it for love, Now thats a whole different story. Thanks for sharing. Some of us are truly blessed... Good Luck.... Bman.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
I have posted my true experiences here several times. feetluvr, I wasnt boastiing either, but simply offering encouragment to others. Many foot models offer their feet for money but when a woman does it for love, Now thats a whole different story. Thanks for sharing. Some of us are truly blessed... Good Luck.... Bman.

Rlght! that's why no matter how many pretty feet i see in here, and there is many gorgeous models with gorgeous feet in here, no of them turm me on as much as my wife's feet do.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links