Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worship Parties (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Worship Parties
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I'm thinking about going to my first foot party in a couple of weeks. I'm located in New York. Which are the best parties to go to?

Also can anybody tell me about their expereinces at the parties. Were there plenty of women? Did you have a good time? Were you at all nervous? How discreet were the parties?

Look forward to your responses!

--John

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had fun at the parties i went to but i wish i had more money and status, cuz that woudl've made my time even more better.

in short, my experience is that these parties boil down to a bunch of men competing for slobber time on the percieved hottest girls' feet and the more money or status that you have, the better you'll do in competing for slobber time [Big Grin] [Tongue]

I have gotten some good licks in the times that I went long ago. great value for time on feet too compared to more expensive session women and whatnot.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

in short, my experience is that these parties boil down to a bunch of men competing for slobber time on the percieved hottest girls' feet and the more money or status that you have, the better you'll do in competing for slobber time [Big Grin] [Tongue]

I

sounds no different than the real world

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love going to foot parties, I usually save money up for in advance and budget myself before I go (I spend about $300 on the night). The ones I go to have been pretty chill, I've typically been able to get sessions with whoever I so choose and there hasn't been anything real "status" from what I've seen or experienced. The only thing is that word is beginning to get around that I'm real good at sucking toes....I can let that slide. [Cool]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
sounds no different than the real world

pretty much, just swap "slobber time" with "attention" and it's almost exactly like real world, LOL

we usually gotta be a little more discreet before gettin to those soles outside of these foot parties though. that's another great thing is that the girls at foot parties already know exactly what you want to do and there is no beating around the bush [Big Grin] another reason it's better than hookers or just BSing some girl on a normal date [Secret]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for a lot of the guys who like doing private sessions, a foot party is the best place to meet girls who offer private sessions. You already know they like having their feet paid attention to, so the problem a lot of guys end up having with girls who are only in it for the money won't be an issue.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.footnight.com My friend Steve has alot of very beautiful girls go to the site and find a party near you. fyi im in Los Angeles and they are great........
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are in New York, check out the Foot Worship Palace. They usually host 2 parties per month.

http://www.foot-worship-party.com/calendar.html

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool thanks everyone for your feedback will check out footnight and foot-worship-party.com

Is it worth getting to the party early? To avoid 'second hand slobber'

Do the girls clean their feet between sessions?

And finally would there be any strategy hanging near the entrance so you can get girls who are arriving late and be their first of the night? Or are there usually people at the door, and would they mind?

Are there bars at the parties?

Sorry y'all for the questions, I'm a bit of a newbie!!

--------------------

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by johnpeter:
Cool thanks everyone for your feedback will check out footnight and foot-worship-party.com

And finally would there be any strategy hanging near the entrance so you can get girls who are arriving late and be their first of the night? Or are there usually people at the door, and would they mind?

It is worthwile to get their early, especially if you like smelly feet. The feet will smell more when they haven't been sessioned already.

The girls do clean their feet...actually, the guy who just had the session with her will clean the feet with a cleaning product that they have on hand. Its supposed to keep the feet smelling natural. This is at least at the ones I go to, other places will use antiseptic or rubbing alcohol, but yes the feet do get cleaned after every session.

You could wait out at the front, but most have to go to the dressing room anyway to possibly change, put their things away, etc. Then they'd go straight to the main social area. So there's no real strategy, in my opinion. I just go with the flow myself.

There's sort of a bar. Water and soda are free, but you have to pay for any sort of alcohol. You could also bring your own stuff, and a lot of guys do so.

Keep in mind this is just what I've experienced first-hand at the parties I've been too; I go to the same one every couple of months, here in L.A. It may be different at other places.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

they are supposed to, and every time i have had a session except for once, did the girls have me clean their feet afterward with witch hazel which is the product that best preserves the feet while cleaning them.

the only time i wasn't asked to clean was by one girl who put her shoes on right after i finished slobbering and it did not hit me right at the moment, but i thought to myself later if she might've done the same lack of procedure perhaps with the guy before me, LOL

anyway, my experiences have been at footnight LA and footnight Orange County. I was even dating a girl from footnight LA for several months as a result of my initial experiences there. those foot parties were back in my more youthful and fun days so they always bring back good memories

[ June 05, 2007, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi John Peter,

I myself go to a lot of foot parties and have frequented the parties put on by Foot Worship Palace a lot, which in my opinion are the best ones. The girls are very attractive and it's quite a classy but laid back atmosphere.

My suggestion is to arrive early, yes, and also u can talk to the girls at the door to find out which of the models has just arrived, if u r worried about the girls having been with other people. But its probably not a good idea to "stand by the door" as its not a good look for the other guys arriving at the party.

I wld agree that it is best 2 go with the flow though, just relax and have a good time. Most of the girls are very hygenic and clean their feet (or have the guy clean them!) between each session. I would definitely recommnd the parties as a way 2 meet a lot of girls, and actually talk to them before u decide whether you want to spend yr money on a session with them.

They have 2 types of parties, the VIP parties which are $150 (thr is a free bar) to get in and the Factory Nights which are $50 (bring yr own liquor and they mix it for u). If u like more privacy go to the VIP nights, if u like to spend less but have even more choice in terms of girls, go to a Factory Night. All the info is on their website. www.foot-worship-party.com

I say take the leap and have fun! And let us know how it goes.

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Ok, thanks everybody for your help. I've decided - I'm going to try the Foot Worship Palace party this coming Friday... wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes.

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to work up the balls to go to one of these things one day.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I'll have to work up the balls to go to one of these things one day.

Don't chicken out! It'll be fun. Just have a couple of drinks b4hand.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links