Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do we get aroused so much by the smell of feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do we get aroused so much by the smell of feet
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was thinking the other day why is it that we get so aroused by the smell of a woman's foot and why does it excite and delight us so much, I have no answer to why I like it I find it hard to explain why, I think the genuine smell of a natural odour as foot scent is unique in many types of woman some have maybe more of an actual scent or aroma than others. My fiancee for example gives off very little or no aroma, yet if she really tries hard which is very occasionaly her feet can give off that slight heavanly scent I crave, the best is when she wears her high heels and dances. Please explain if you can why the smell is so hypnotic and if this aroma can be maybe bottled for us? maybe not [Laugh]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit different from most of you in that I'm not attracted to foot odor.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fascinated by this particular aspect of the fetish too as, like dougiezerts, I'm also not attracted to foot odor.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loooooove that vinegary smell of female feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely female foot odor lover. From what I understand, its actually quite normal, different odors give off different hormones that arouse the opposite sex.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I have read, the scent of feet contains pheromones. If that's true, then that would be a direct connection between foot smell and sexual arousal.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, its the hormones in the sweat....

It certainly gets my horn out to play! mmmmmmm smelly dirty socks! *HEAVEN*

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's the distinct possibility -- but only one of many -- that life boils down to chemistry, quite literally. So to say "pheremones" is true, but also ridiculously vague. I rather think it has something to do with the closeness and intimacy and realness of a woman that her smell connotes. It's like; "Aha! This is life in all its messy glory!" You add that smell to the intimate site of its origin, the base of a curvy foot, and you have magic, my friends.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Feetlover
Board Regular
Member # 17921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Feetlover   Email John Feetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was told that part of the pheremones in the foot sweat are identical to the pheremones of the vagina. Only some persons are able to smell certain pheremones and that's its function in selecting a "mate". It's natures will

--------------------
----------------------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet
----------------------------------

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To have the pleasure of taking the shoes and socks of your wife/girlfriend after a long day's work and to bring her feet to your face to inhale her sweaty scent, is as close to heaven as one footman is going to get.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
From what I have read, the scent of feet contains pheromones. If that's true, then that would be a direct connection between foot smell and sexual arousal.

[Thumbs Up] This is the answer, IMHO.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Feetlover:
I was told that part of the pheremones in the foot sweat are identical to the pheremones of the vagina. Only some persons are able to smell certain pheremones and that's its function in selecting a "mate". It's natures will

I've never heard that before, but it seems highly logical. And because we're foot fetishers, we use the pheromones found in feet to select a mate, rather than elsewhere like most other people.
Like because we're different, we have a different screening process than other folks.

I think you're onto something there.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'm a bit different from most of you in that I'm not attracted to foot odor.

I have to agree with dougiezerts; the sexiest feet to me are the kind that are in shoes all day long, and still do not smell. The best feet I ever had belonged to my ex girlfriend. They looked just like my avatar. She could be at work all day long on her feet, and when she got home, I would peel off her shoes and socks. She would always be worried that her feet would smell but they never did. They would be sweaty and super soft, but no smell. Very sexy to me!
I have had other girlfriends whose feet smelled and it just made me want to wash them. Not into the dirty smelly feet I guess! [Tongue]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links