Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » youtube forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: youtube forum
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you guys, but I think there should be a special youtube forum here for foot vids. What do you guys think?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the rate the foot vids get pulled I dont know how accurate the links would be.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it doesnt just have to be about clips, it could be general youtube chit chat, or talk about youtube members that you have found who are doing feet request videos and such, so that we know where to look.

Plus it would allow us to bitch about how stupid youtube is for pulling vids out. Not only that, we could post threads about music videos or movie scenes that are on youtube etc, basically any decent foot related thing found on youtube that we might find interesting.

This way we could go straight to that section and be like "right, so what interesting feet stuffs have people put on youtube lately?" instead of searching through to find youtube threads, or search "feet" on the actual youtube site only to find disgusting male feet videos!! ¬_¬

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think youtube has created a communities section now for people who have similar interests and want to discuss but i have never used it.

if i recall it's one of their big links at the top that says "communities" or something.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive had a look at the communities section on youtube, its not that good, for one, its split into specific sections, meaning you have to browse page after page to find the section about feet, to be honest, i dont think there is one because i got so bored and frustrated scrolling through each page and not finding any. And you cant type it into the search engine cuz it just takes you to videos.

Thats why it would be better here, because we know this is a foot site, so we know that the youtube section will be foot related instead of browsing through stuff we dont want just to get to the feet stuff, because it would be ALL feet stuff.

And for those who want non feet youtube descussions, maybe make a general youtube chit chat sub forum also?

I think some kind of poll is in order to find out how many of us would actually want such a section.

I am one of those for a start, the reason being id like to know if there are any channels out there with regular people doin feet requests with their cams, i like that sorta thing, means more and more people are knowing and catering to our existience which is sort of positive for us as a community, even if there are those doin it to take the piss, we are still being known, and it will grow the more people do it.

a few threads have been posted here informing me of youtube members whom have channels were they do feet clips, and i have found that info very useful, plus i know of many channles of such a kind and i could post them to this would be youtube forum everytime I descover a new foot channel.

[ June 10, 2007, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links