Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best foot scene (geographically) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best foot scene (geographically)
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've lived in the same small midwestern (USA) town for 24 years... the foot fetish community is (for all intents and purposes) nonexistent. I'm curious if anyone at Wu's has an opinion on the best place to live for a serious foot-fetish enthusiast. While I will almost certainly continue to live in the continental US, anywhere in the world is fair game. This is not the sort of question one can answer with a travel book, but I know this readership is uniquely qualified to provide some input.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've read and surmised form posts here-most metro areas, especially New York and LA are happening foot places.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that New York seems to get the most mentions due to the number of parties and the Foot Worship Palace.

However, my own house is a pretty good spot for me personally!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dress up prett feet - NYC, Los Angeles, and Miami to name a few.

Beach feet - Honolulu and Miami (Florida coast) off the top of my head.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went on vacation to Hawaii a couple years ago and was blown away by all the pretty feet I saw! The hotel I stayed at in Honolulu had a bar right on the beach that was named "The Barefoot Bar"!!
Also, I went to a shoestore to buy some sandals, and the girl who helped me there was running around the store barefoot. Her feet I remember clearly! About size 6, nicely tanned, and really high arches!
I also went to a luau and I was drooling the whole time. Picture about 20 super hot Hawaiian girls dancing in front of you barefoot, with grass skirts on, and anklets made of flowers!!
I would recommend Hawaii as a hot spot for feet but I have never been to Florida or New York. I would love to go to one of the big foot parties they have in New York. They sound pretty hot!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say it's easier to name the cities only due to climate and population. I'd say the best foot scene would be NYC and if you want to narrow it down- visit Bryant Park.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gonna have to say pretty much ANY metro area is a good spot for feet...mixed with both bad and good and as for the "foot parties" obviously it's gonna be L.A. or N.Y...due to the Footnight in L.A. and Footworship in N.Y. but ya...any metro/urban area is good for "foot scoping" when it comes down to it. Today alone I had a wood on all day it seemed because I was surrounded by beautiful peds...work/mall and then tonight at the club! No matter where I go there is beautiful peds just begging to be attended to or fcked!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footdevil
Board Regular
Member # 21688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footdevil   Email footdevil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i lived in tucson for years, and with its amazing climate that town is a constant foot show, especially in the university area. women wear flip-flops and sandals all year long there, even in winter. i can't even tell you how many times i came close to wrecking on my bicycle while riding near the university of arizona campus.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately NOT Arizona. Unless you like dry feet that feels like a cement block. This weather makes it hard to be a foot-lover. It's so dry and merciless.
Lotion does nothing. And smelly sweaty feet... it's like ancient buried treasure. Not to mention, Arizona women dont take kindly to the foot fetish thing (nor male attention in general...). I'm making due the best I can, but, foot guys, forget Arizona in your search for a "foot scene".

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree with GimmeFeet in the sense that a warm weather climate does not a good foot fetish scene make. I would tend to imagine that places in which society tends to me more liberal would be more happening foot scenes, especially big cities like Los Angeles and New York. I would also imagine a cities like Chicago, Miami, Seattle, and Las Vegas would be pretty good as far as foot scenes go as well, those towns are liberal hot spots.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tallahassee, Florida.

That is all that needs to be said.

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central Florida has nice weather and plenty of sandals yearound!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say New York, thanks to Foot Worship Palace, but I bet those Californian beaches are good too.

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anywhere with warm weather year round ie california, florida, texas

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links