Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I went to india (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I went to india
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to India last year with some friends of mine who live in so cal. I was blown away by all the beautiful feet there. I found out that most Indian men and Women have foot fetishes due to the fact that feet are the only body part seen in public on a woman. It was perfect for me....lol sorry for the weak post.....just bored.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, no that snds good mate, i wish it was more of a socially acceptable thing in the u.k, but i hate it when other men look at feet! grr, lol

and im still trying to start my campaign against men having feet! LOL

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ain't a weak post at all. Here's a question: Were the girls totally barefoot for the most part, or were there a lot of female feet in sandals and flip-flops?

I totally dig the mid-East Indian look on the ladies, with the long flowing colorful robes and all the jewelry and make-up...and needless to say the bared feet! Love it love it... [Mmm]

I sure hope you say that those Indian ladies were going totally bare as far as their footsies are concerned...open-toed shoes are, well, in my opinion nothing special because you can see that EVERYWHERE ALREADY.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love watching Bollywood films because the actresses in them are usually barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just something about the East Indian women and there feet that drive me mad.I have never had the pleasure of worshipping ,smelling or getting a footjob from one,but I would sure love to some day.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indian feet are hot! hehehe

i wish there was somewhere where all the feet and socks were...... and you could endulge at your own pace. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The area I'm in this summer (N VA) is a true "melting" pot with many ethnicities including Indian. It's almost bizarre to see some Indian/Hindu/Muslim women who are totally covered from their face to their ankles- yet are wearing thong sandals. And as you've said, many of them have very nice looking feet and wear foot jewelry.

[ June 11, 2007, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indian women are among the most beautiful in the world. This is actually an interesting post, that so many people have foot "fetishes" because there is little other skin to be seen. Food for thought. [Smile]

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou let me tell you man, it was a foot mans dream, i saw barefoot. sandles so small and strappy they were barefoot cause you couldnt see any sandal, foot jewlery up the yang and im talking a toe ring with a chain that goes up to a anklet. and all kinds of sandle dangly dangly. and your choice of clean or dirty feet. it was a buffet of awsomeness. I want to go again really bad.
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
That ain't a weak post at all. Here's a question: Were the girls totally barefoot for the most part, or were there a lot of female feet in sandals and flip-flops?

I totally dig the mid-East Indian look on the ladies, with the long flowing colorful robes and all the jewelry and make-up...and needless to say the bared feet! Love it love it... [Mmm]

I sure hope you say that those Indian ladies were going totally bare as far as their footsies are concerned...open-toed shoes are, well, in my opinion nothing special because you can see that EVERYWHERE ALREADY.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

oh yeah i forgot to mention. i would have taken some pics but im really "white" and i stuck out like a sore thumb. everybody was really nice to me there expecially my friends family members. but everywhere i went people looked at me, so i couldnt stare long, but someone needs to start a candid foot site in india it would be awesome.
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One drawback: Indians are very conservative, aren't they? For the longest time, lovers weren't allowed to kiss in Bollywood movies!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I want to go again really bad.
I'd imagine so! Next time you go, PLEASE take a camera with you and get some shots of those barefoot hotties. It's not like you're asking them to get naked...I'm sure if you were nice and respectful enough you wouldn't have much problem getting some of those beauties to stop and smile for the camera (just be sure and get their feet in the shot(s) too!) [Thumbs Up]

quote:
I love watching Bollywood films because the actresses in them are usually barefooted!
Hey dougie, do you have any Bollywood movies you'd recommend for some good barefoot material? I'd sure appreciate some points in the right direction in finding more Bollywood feet, that is if you know some movies and you wouldn't mind listing some of them.

The only Bollywood movie I have in my DVD collection is Sholay, and let me tell you, if you haven't seen this flick you NEED to see it! Hema Malini plays a gorgeous barefoot village girl named Basanti that gets tied in with all the action, and she is totally worth the price of the movie alone! There's a scene where the bad guys make her dance for their amusement, threatening to shoot her love interest if she doesn't comply. Not only does she know how to move...all those erotic steps in those cool dances...she does it barefoot...AND over broken glass! Hot damn the inner-sadist in me was sure satisfied with that! [Evil Grin]

Unfortunately the blood was really fake looking, so she winds up leaving foot prints of "highlighter" on the ground...but ignoring that small flub-up she is a foot guy's dream in the flesh! There was only ONE TIME where she actually wore shoes...it's a less than five second scene, and you can tell she's in sandals. But like I say, it's only a tiny five seconds, after that she barefoots it up! [Mmm]

The rest of the movie was good too...lots of action, gun fights, fist fights, and cool characters. Check it out Bro if you haven't already! [Thumbs Up]

I also have the movie Kama Sutra, and though that's not an actual Bollywood movie, it sure is a good one for some barefoot Indian women! I think I picked that up for $10 or so...definitely worth the price of admission, and almost all the women in that movie are hotter than hell! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Here's a great classic Bollywood flick--PAKHEEZA (I might be spelling the name wrong.)
A prince falls in love with a princess he can't have. Get this: He first sees her on a train asleep. He writes a note telling her how beautiful her feet are. Then he folds it and puts it between her toes! I'm not making this up! Aside from this, it has a lot of scenes of her dancing, and her feet are henna-painted, most of the time. In the final scene, she throws a glass on the floor, and dances upon the shards!
SHOLAY--thanks for the recommendation!

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thank you for the recommendation! [Thumbs Up]

Pakheeza...I'll try some searches with this spelling...I hope it turns up, it sure sounds cool. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
I went to India last year with some friends of mine who live in so cal.

What part of India did you visit?

As has been mentioned here, I agree that Indian women are among the most beautiful in the world. I'd really love to find a nice Indian girlfirend in the near future.

As for movies, I recommend Tezaab: The Acid of Love, which I also mentioned in another topic recently. Foot-kissing is very prominent in this film, and the star, Shruti Sharma, is quite a beautiful woman.

There are about three foot scenes, one of which can be viewed here.

Anyway, back to my quest to meet a nice Indian woman [Smile] .

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links