Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is totally wrong

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is totally wrong
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look on e-bay from time to time for people selling well worn shoes and never do I buy them just look at the listings, I came across this item listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WELL-WORN-TRASHED-teenagers-school-shoes-dolly-style_W0QQitemZ320125881176QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is my concern with this type of listing, the listing says my 15 year old daugher's school shoes now what sort of response is this listing going to get! surely the wrong response especially with the pedo's about. I look at a listing like this and really question why some people would post this type of listing

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy smokes man, just from the sounds of it from what you described it is one sick man who was hosting that auction and if anyone bid on it then they are sick supporters of that man too. unbelievable what can show up on ebay these days!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler I see it has been removed and rightly so, I was so disgusted to see this and I like well worn shoes. This type of advert is totally wrong
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Testing new avatar please ignore
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it was another trap set up by the feds?

I mean, they got all your details, so if you were to bid on that your pretty much screwed...

(not that any of you guys would, I'm sure, but some folk would)

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one thing everything sells on ebay from kids clothes to furniture. There's only a small percentage of people that sell items on ebay for fetishist reasons and what's there to say that the person selling a pair of old shoes piled up in their kids closet actually even had that running through their mind? Of course I didn't get to read the entire descriptor before it was deleted.

However, if it was deleted by ebay perhaps it was an inappropriate item sale. Did anyone read the entire description that was posted?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This listing was removed. Hopefully, so was the weirdo who listed it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Ledaemon,
I read the whole description before it got rightly taken down. The shoes were dolly shoes and the description went like this. I am selling my 15 year old daughters school shoes they are very well worn and she has very smelly feet, the shoes have been worn to school and they stink very much.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Ledaemon,
I read the whole description before it got rightly taken down. The shoes were dolly shoes and the description went like this. I am selling my 15 year old daughters school shoes they are very well worn and she has very smelly feet, the shoes have been worn to school and they stink very much.

Yikes, good riddance then! [Violent]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One sick puppy me thinks selling them shoes described like that. He was may be hoping to bump the money up thinking that a footie would buy them for more money. At least they got rid of it.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links