Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is this wrong but I love doing it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this wrong but I love doing it
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I see a cute girl wherever I may ask where she bought her sandal. Majority of the time she will take it off to show me the label and I see a very nice foot. That's alright but some girls may think it's weird- I back it up with oh thanks because they look good on you and now I have a gift idea for a friend. Then I would say by the way nice pedicure then rub my finger across her toes- Is this wrong?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbing the finger part is something I would not do, right away... you don't want to violate her space (touching her in a uncharacteristic way). Striking up conversations and all are fine.

[ June 15, 2007, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is wrong to one girl might be cool to another girl

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just as long as it's the thin finger, but make sure to wait til you are home or in your car or a private restroom before you start sucking or sniffing that bad boy [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Rubbing the finger part is something I would do, right away... you don't want to violate her space Striking up conversations and all are fine.

I totally agree. I've only done this once, and she didn't take them off. Told her I'd love to get a pair for my wife. But I'd never touch someone like that, even quickly and lightly.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea that's the part I feel weird about is the touching part as good as it feels.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this were to have hapened to me a few years ago I might have thought it odd. I may not have taken off my shoe b/c I used to be very self-concious of my feet.

If it were today, I'd let him have a look.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell girls alot that I like their shoes. Some take them off others dont. I also like to tell them if they have nice pedicures without talking about the shoes. Most girls appreciate it. Some think its weird. The ones who think its weird are usually younger like 18-24. I have gotten to touch many feet that way.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised you have to ask.

Touching a stranger is always wrong. End of story.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

True- that's why I have to cut back on it.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Touching a stranger is always wrong. End of story.

i know a lot of barber shop workers who are "always wrong" then [Wink]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's your motive that makes it wrong IMO. Basically, your being disengenuous about your interest. If she knew your motive and was still cool, thats okay, again, in my opinion.

Consider how you would feel if some guy was manipulating your daughter or g/f to touch her feet or any other part of her.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links