Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Price is No Longer Right!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Price is No Longer Right!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last episode of THE PRICE IS RIGHT with Bob Barker was recently aired. I will miss the show.
What does this have to do with feet? Every now and then, a barefooted female contestant would be onstage! Sometimes, she took her shoes off to do one of the more physical pricing games, and sometimes she went onstage barefooted.
Hopefully, a cable network, such as the Game Show Channel will show the old episodes again.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a long time since I watched that show. Used to watch that alot when I was younger (actually my grandma had it on and I was at her house) Don't recall any barefeet back then.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good old Bob! Once when we were visiting LA in the morning on the way down in the elevator there were to girls in lime green t shirts with something silly on them. I immediatly asked if they were going to see the Price Is Right. They were. Both of them had shoes on though.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Trails Bob, weekday mornings will never be the same again. [Cheers]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlasocal
Board Regular
Member # 21519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlasocal   Email jlasocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love the price is right when i was a kid. But I could only watch it when i was home sick since it was on at 11 am in my area.

I think you guys are thinking of "the race game" where the contestants had to run as quickly as they could and place the correct price tag on three things. Lots of the women would take off their shoes so they could run faster. Bob would usually make a comment about their feet or toe polish and the camera would zoom in on them! That would have been when I was maybe 10 or 11 and I can still remember it.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once, a pretty contestent took her shoes off to play the "hole in one" golf game. She wore stockings.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the show will still continue with a new host so don't worry. One thing I loved about the show was the Showcase Showdown at the end because whenever they had a living room set for sale they always had the carpeting as well and they'd always close up and the models feet would be in the frame.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be a mistake to not air re-runs on GSN, but yes someone is taking over Bob Barker's spot, but not sure if pets will remain a priority to that person.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see myself watching the show again without Bob Barker.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, and here I thought Bob Barker would just keep going on forever, like Steve Austin, the Six Million Dollar Man. Hmmm.....

"We can rebuild him. And with a retail value of just under $6,000,000."

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite thing was rod roddy's voice and occasional surprised face that would light up that show. he was a trip to watch

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also herd that they were lookin for a new host,and the rumour is they were intrested in rosey o donal lol...I think the show can continue,look @ family feud after the orginal host hung himself,now they got the homeimprovement guy
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard the Rosie rumors too. Hard to imagine those 'Price is Right' models with Rosie as the host. Rosie's beauties does not have a good sound to it. I loved it when the prize was a new whirlpool. The models would get in the whirlpool with their bathing suit and flesh colored stockings and pretend it was filled with water.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosie O'Donnel would ruin the show. She sucks and I believe would cause a majority of the audience who liked the show to never watch again. On the flip side at least she should appreciate attractive female models.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

She would give new meaning to the words "Come on down!"--especially if the contestants were women! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links