Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Food and feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Food and feet
sigil
Board Regular
Member # 23880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sigil   Email sigil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone who has some good links to pictures food and feet?

I don't mean the typical tomato og banana crush, they are all over. I once saw a woman crushing a pizza but I have not been able to find that gallery again. If you have seen it or anything like it (pasta, burgers, sandwiches etc.) then please let me know.

Thank you [Mmm]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into food crushing too. I once had the pleasure of seeing an asian woman demolish a chocolate cake. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen and have yet to see another food clip that rivals it. But this really should have gone under picture request.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sigil
Board Regular
Member # 23880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sigil   Email sigil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my - you are right. I'm new here and I didn't see that section of the forum.

Anyway - since I already wrote the thread - I hope we can turn it into a discussion about feet in food?

Have any of you ever seen it IRL?

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it before, but food crushing makes me sad. I love feet, and damn I love good food, but I simply can't mix them. Not only that, but I'm in that starving college student phase of life, so seeing all that food go to waste is depressing to me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sigil
Board Regular
Member # 23880

Who's talking about wasting food? I consider it another way of preparing it. It's still eatable - just added some flavour - yum!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hershey's Chocolate tastes good on a lady's feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally into feet crushing food. I remember seeing my first pics from this lady named Rukababy. It was so hot. A free one is from Greatfeet with Water Goddess. She has a feet as food section. You have to scroll through the BBS postings, but you'll get to some great pics.

The link is:
http://www.greatfeet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=WaterGoddess;action=display;num=1026950892

Other great stuff (if you want to pay for it) is on Clips4Sale.

Find Casper's Crush Craze, Toes in Action, or Messy Feet and Socks by Footgate. They're the best in my opinion.

Enjoy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawnmasters
Board Regular
Member # 3358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawnmasters   Email shawnmasters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several unique Feet and Food pics at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/candytoez10
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I've said it before, but food crushing makes me sad. I love feet, and damn I love good food, but I simply can't mix them. Not only that, but I'm in that starving college student phase of life, so seeing all that food go to waste is depressing to me.

that's why you put down some newspaper and eat it OFF her feet. Waste not want not [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Genie is awesome XD
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=45;t=000019

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links