Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do we get more joy from sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do we get more joy from sex?
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we, as foot fetishists, get more pleasure from having a sexual encounter from a girl when it involves her feet in anyway? And I mean even by looking at them while having sex.

When I have sex, it's great. But, when I have sex and I'm touching, feeling, squeezing, licking, sucking toes, looking, etc, at a nice pair of feet, it gets even better. If I'm getting a footjob, I feel like I'm in heaven.

When I started to embrace my fetish and be completely comfortable with it and I would be out in public somewhere, my eyes are automatically averted to women's feet who I check out.

Do you think that our pleasure is amplified when our fetish is being satisfied in any way in comparison to someone who doesn't have a fetish having sex?

I think that it is amplified. When I'm having a sexual encounter (not necessarilly sex only) and somehow I am satisfying my feet cravings, the sex is better.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My philosophy: What's better than one of your favorite things? Two of your favorite things. What's better: Incorporating both into one great time!

To me, it's always amplified if i'm doing any of the above mentioned, footjobs are effin heaven, if i'm doin anything to her feet/her doin things to me with her feet while anything sexual,etc. Put it into perspective and i'd say we're still runnin just as close to the guys who don't do anything else, cause it's AS good as it CAN get for those guys, as they've nothing else to add.

But, i'd still like to say we have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree- I think the experience is amplified for us, as well as any guy who is into any other specific body part. (ass, breasts, legs)

My wife's pretty well-endowed in the breast department and I must admit that, in addition to chukling a bit thinking about how much breast-men must love it too- I love seeing those bad boys shakin' and swingin' when we're doin' it doggy-style. Ass men must also get a big charge outta doggy-style.

I guess the converse would be true also- you'd be disappointed if you couldn't see or concentrate on your favorite part(s) during sex.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I guess if i wasn't into feet then sex would be as good as it could get . It really helps when you have a partner who flows well with you in bed... no pun intended [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha i agree beamont. Makes things much smoother!

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree that foot men have it good when it come to sex. I'm also an assman and enjoy looking at my wife while doggy or in the mirror when she is on top. Seeing her round ass stimulates me but nothing stimulates me like seeing her toes point so hard that they cramp as she reaches her orgasm. No other part of her body reacts so strongly as we are having sex.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

When I'm having sex with my girlfriend doggy style, I love looking at her ass and I also love looking at her feet. When she points her toes its perfect for seeing her wrinkled soles and its in a perfect position for touching if her legs are bent and her feet up near your hips.

When we're doing missionary sometimes I put my head down beside hers for balance and reach behind me where her legs are wrapped around and feel her feet. It's quite stimulating.

I agree that we have it better than regular guys because we just have more body parts to look at, be turned on by and use for sexual purposes. When I walk around in the summer, I see feet everywhere... I don't see bare boobs or bare ass anywhere... tons of feet though [Smile]

heaven.

higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
My philosophy: What's better than one of your favorite things? Two of your favorite things. What's better: Incorporating both into one great time!

I agree with DaBootman. I dont think we have it any different than lets say, a guy who cant get enough boobs. If his girl left her shirt on during sex, he probably wouldnt have as good a time. My fetishes are feet, legs, long hair, and eyes...in that order. I dont care if the woman has an "A" cup or a "DD" cup size. She can wear a winter parka for all I care! Just show me the legs and feet! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beamont:

When we're doing missionary sometimes I put my head down beside hers for balance and reach behind me where her legs are wrapped around and feel her feet. It's quite stimulating.

i feel this also now my gf knows how much i like her feet she includes it in sex and its way more intense!

a while a go when i was deprived of feet i used to dislike having sex becasue all i wanted was feet. now i have realised that you've gotta enjoy both!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

I like to get back on my knees a bit, with a straight shot into her, with her heels right below my chin, so her toes wiggle on my lips/nose while i pound into her. It gives me best of all worlds, i get to see those great lookin breasts of hers knocking up and down from the thrust, the expression on her face, and i can feel how much she likes it by how she grips at my lips, or shoves her toes into my mouth! (which she's all about, as well as runnin her soles completely up and down my tongue)

Also agree with deeparchlover, the way her toes react during orgasm...Big into facial and body reactions.

My key points: Feet, legs, ass, breasts, eyes, lips. In that order so long as the entire body aint horrible

--------------------

beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

dabootman, your key points match mine very well haha.
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I have to agree that foot men have it good when it come to sex. I'm also an assman and enjoy looking at my wife while doggy or in the mirror when she is on top. Seeing her round ass stimulates me but nothing stimulates me like seeing her toes point so hard that they cramp as she reaches her orgasm. No other part of her body reacts so strongly as we are having sex.

It is good to hear I am not the ONLY feet/ass man here [Roll Eyes] ... LOL [Big Grin] ... you guys know how I am. Yes, DeeparchLover it is SUCH a turn on to see my wife's rump shaker bouncing and feet arching/pointing when we're going at it. I can't tell you how charged and happy I get knowing I get to enjoy the best of both worlds. I take an aesthetically proportion overall body approach, when judging women, but hands down feet/ass are the true big discriminators for me. RRS Baby!! [Woot]

[ June 20, 2007, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Fellas its kinda like this. I love pretty eyes, boobs, buns, legs, and all of the female stuff. However, Nyloned feet are usually involved during sex. My wife sez its a bonus. I see foot kissing and sniffing as a form of fore play. And when shes in the mood its great.....bman.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing better than a flexible girlfriend. My girl can put her feet behind her head so when I'm pounding it missionary, she puts her calves on my shoulders and both her feet are smothering my face and her toes and soles are pressing into my mouth and face. It's frickin great.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

A lot of the girls I have dated are dancers and man are they flexible!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean thosetoes!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links