Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » checking out girls feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: checking out girls feet!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now summer is here i am enjoying the show and im not subtle in my perving on womens feet! infact i sometimes just stare at all the women i can and even look behind once they've passed me by! i also then smile at the girl sometimes if she has nice feet.

im sure there are many of you like me but what make me wonder is do you think they know i like their feet? im so busy thinking about their feet that i couldnt really care what they think untill retrospect. and i never stop to wonder how many other guys do it too!

whats everyones thoughts and how do you go about it?! anyone think i should be more subtle?!

i think its probably good to proudly check out women's feet and make them feel good about it, and in turn making more women realise how important their feet are.

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree with you man, i check feet out very subtle soetimes, but when i really like their feet i just look straght at them, not gazing or anything, which will make women uncomfortable, but just looking at their feet so when they look at me there is no doubt that they know what i'm looking at and then there's the wonderfull moment of making eyecontact with the girl!! this is way better than sneeking a peak, because if they find you sneeking a peak at their feet it's much more uncomfortable and kind of a pervy thing to them i think, staring non stop is perving as well, but just looking at their feet and not hiding what your looking at and most important of all MAKING THE EYECONTACT is what makes it okey i think. because eyecointact is something which kind of makes a women feel relaxed, because if you're an okey guy, it shows in your eye's and facial expression, which is true for me (bigheaded sorry, haha), but this is why its a good thing for me personally to make eyecontact if the girl notices me looking at their pretty feet. hope all of you footguys can relate to this, but you can't say this sounds crazy right?

thanks, and happy summer to all you feetlovers!!

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats cool. i think you're right, it definately feels better to look relaxed and open about it. of course some girls may not notice, and i often check girls out from head to toe first but it must be better than hiding round the corner wth binoculars!

its interesting to hear how someone else goes about it. this is probably an old boring topic for some of you but nvertheless i was curios!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the type of guy who looks right at people & then I wait to see if they look back or smile/say hi-which I do in return. Weird thing is that living in an urban area most women just stare off in another direction. So that is my excuse and I look down & get a good look at their toes. It's gotten to the point I don't mind being snubbed [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I am walking and I see an attractive women, I almost always look at her feet. It depends on the sictuation but I don't make myself look bad. If they're not looking I definately have a glance. If she is looking my way, I'll have a quicker glance. If we catch eyes, depending on her reaction I usually end up smiling back and having another glance at her feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
I'm the type of guy who looks right at people & then I wait to see if they look back or smile/say hi-which I do in return. Weird thing is that living in an urban area most women just stare off in another direction. So that is my excuse and I look down & get a good look at their toes. It's gotten to the point I don't mind being snubbed [Smile]

today i acted shy walking past a girl and looked at the floor as she walked past i cought her toes!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten so many opportunities to check out feet this year, especially working part time at 7-11. Tons of girls wearing flip flops come in, so I grab a mop and mop the entrance so I can stare at their feet. But other times, if I see a girl baring her feet, I'll turn away, then look down at her feet as if I'm looking at the ground and then look another direction so she doesn't notice me looking at her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love going "Bourne-Supremacy" style! It's like a game or something...just adds some excitement to it I suppose. Just got to remember if caught always make it look like you are scanning the ground itself..inconspisoucly...unless your like me and couldnt give two squirts of piss if you get caught or not.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the privilege, as a part of my job, to take tickets at an outdoor event. Do you know how easy it is to get an extended look at the pretty feet right in front of you while looking down and tearing off their ticket stub!?!?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make it a point to be a little apparent, but not overly obvious. Funny, I've even made several girls and women stop after passing me and chck their shoes; they must have thought there was something wrong with them or stuck to them..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am foot alert where ever I go... Living in Florida keeps my head on a swivell!!
Some of you hit it right on the head... it's all about the approach... if you look like a deranged foot stalker and stare at her feet like you want to chop off her toes,,, then go home and watch YOUTUBE until you get that shit fixed...cuz you'll FUCK it up for the BALLAS' However if you establish just a little EC first, then take a quick glance,, (I have perfected the ole lookin' at my watch trick), if you like what you see,, come right back and attempt to reestablish EC and give her a little smile... If you got any game and charm it's almost fail proof...
Best of luck to my doGG's

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep first thing I check out are her feet, if they are pretty I'm attracted to her, if they are not theres no chemistry no matter how beautiful she is, sounds vain but I cant help it..

As for looking subtly, quick look when shes looking at you and then big perve when she's looking away.

I find alot of women arnt alway aware of guys that like feet and sometimes when they catch u looking they think something is wrong with their feet / shoes and wonder what u r looking at...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luvdirtyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 28085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luvdirtyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Luvdirtyfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like girls who go barefoot everywhere as I do. Especially with tough, dirty feet. I've had a couple of ex-girlfriends who were also fulltime barefooters. I'll always say something like "I see we like the same shoes" when I see another barefooter or "We're wearing the same color shoes" if hers are black, too.

It used to be more common to see girls on streets, shopping, malls, etc barefoot. Not so anymore, even on Venice Beach, etc.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just walk with my head down

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laterals   Email Laterals   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always scan for feet, when I see them I either want to see more or I don't. If I do, I am locked on target. If it seems OK I approach her and ask her to model for me!

At least fifty percent of the time it works. I see no reason to be subtle with this, really!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links