Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ethnic Women's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ethnic Women's Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you feel that feet are different, depending on a girl's ethnic background?
My girlfriend is black--and she has fantastic feet! They are usually very soft and silky-smooth, even the bottoms. And curiously, I've noticed that other black women whose feet I've felt also have soft feet. (There've been a few! [Smile] )
What about Asian feet? Latino feet? Middle Eastern feet? White European feet?
Or does this not matter at all? Is it solely dependant on the individual girl, and how she takes care of her feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ethnic feet!!! they are the best and when I foot hunt that is what im lookin for!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my observation...

Any race can have flawless feet.

Any race can have busted, undesirable feet.

Pretty much it is all based on the particular girl you are looking at. I won't classify any race as having "better" feet than the other, but I will admit that I too have always sought something out of the norm (I am white) in looking for Asian, Hispanic or Ebony feet. But I'm not picky and as long as I find the girl and her feet worthy, I'm all about them.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, they're definitely different. Each culture has their own allure. I like Blacks, Asians, and Indians the most.

I had a crush on this Korean girl I work with who has these nice, petite feet...she always has a nice pedicure and they looked really soft. She always wears high heeled sandals and I'm constantly staring at them. She says she wears them because she's so short. She says it makes her feet hurt. You have no idea how hard it is to keep from ripping off her shoes and massaging her bare feet right there.

My old girlfriend was Black who had long feet (size 11) with slender toes and large, round nailbeds.

This Filipino girl I know has small feet with large, round nailbeds.

A half-Filipino / half-Italian friend of mine has small, petite feet (size 4) with really short, cute toes.

I also knew a few Indian friends from high school and college who had large nailbeds and these really hot feet. For me it was their skin tone, how soft they were, and their constant pedicures.

With Caucasians, I'm usually more attracted to the girls with larger feet (size 7 and up) as they have longer toes and usually the nice large nailbeds.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is a difference depending on their ethnic background. The hottest feet I have ever saw in person were my ex-girlfriends. As I have said before, they looked just like my avatar image. She was part white, part indian, and part black. Her feet were always very smooth and she only needed to shave her legs about once a month. I'm not sure if that is relevant to anything.?
Just what I have noticed, I would say most pure black women have relatively flat long feet. Asian womens feet can vary, but they are usually small. Italian women usually have quite shapely feet, but sometimes their toes are a little big.
These are just my own opinions. I am by no means a racist person. I enjoy feet no matter what color they are! I think alot has to do with genes also. I am glad I live in a country that has a HUGE variety to choose from!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a matter of foot maintenance and preference for what you like. Variety is good... go to Miami, FL and you will see a salad bowl of flavors [Mmm] [Big Grin] . Great feet are great feet, regardless of background. Just my $0.02 of the subject.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now this is a subject that i been waiting for. i agree with most of what you guys had to said. like most of you it doesn't matter what color, i enjoy all type of women feet. as long as i'm not looking at a fruit salad with onions bunions and corns. here the deal, i think the sistas doesn't receive a lot of love in the forum when pictures are posted. maybe it just me.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think foot care and appearance can vary according to an individual girl, and can depend on how she takes care of her feet.
That being said, I have heard a theory on a few websites, that Asian women are noted for having very soft, and extremely ticklish, feet. I don't know if this is true, but this is a theory I've read.
Personally, I dont think that ethnicity has anything to do with foot appearance. I think that any girl, no matter what ethnicity, can have beautiful looking feet, if she takes care of her feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Here is my observation...

Any race can have flawless feet.

Any race can have busted, undesirable feet.

Pretty much it is all based on the particular girl you are looking at. I won't classify any race as having "better" feet than the other, but I will admit that I too have always sought something out of the norm (I am white) in looking for Asian, Hispanic or Ebony feet. But I'm not picky and as long as I find the girl and her feet worthy, I'm all about them.

Patrick

Everytime this subject comes up this is pretty much what I want to say but lack the eloquance.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree you can't really use race or ethnicity to generalize about women's feet. After years of ogling, I've found there are always exceptions to any rules I may have established in my head. However, I still always focus on Asian(paticularly Chinese) women, because they USUALLY have such active feet. About 7 out 10 times, Asian women will engage in some sort of foot/shoe play. Of course, that's just based on my, admitedly limited, observations.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all non caucasian feet turn me on the most, specially from laos/camboja/vietnam. I really dn't know if because of the feet themselves or because of the sexy faces [Big Grin]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the foot's beauty is determined by ethnicity; I've met a few black girls whose feet are...scary. Most asian women I've met have very soft little feet X3, but it may just be as in your case with black women and only a coincidence. I haven't seen any middle-eastern women's feet that I haven't liked either now that I think about it...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I agree. It can vary. I met some black girls who had some really bad feet. But then again I met some who had some of the prettiest I have ever seen..for the moment. I say moment cause being a life long footman, hey something always pops up right? But I am an equal opportunity footman. Never really seen some middle east. I have noticed that some Polynesians often have flat feet, which I'm not a fan of.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I agree you can't really use race or ethnicity to generalize about women's feet. After years of ogling, I've found there are always exceptions to any rules I may have established in my head. However, I still always focus on Asian(paticularly Chinese) women, because they USUALLY have such active feet. About 7 out 10 times, Asian women will engage in some sort of foot/shoe play. Of course, that's just based on my, admitedly limited, observations.

I agree with you and I have many years of foot watching and taping to back it up but the trend is starting to change. I've noticed that more and more young black women are becoming active shoeplayers because they are starting to get into the uncomfortable but stylish shoe trends. Black women are also more likely to get pedicure with very bold, bright and multi color toe polish. I've seen lately that the black women in their mid to late 20's are doing alot more heel popping and dipping but at this time asian shoeplay is still the greatest. Their shoeplay is almost like a artful dance.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an Asian girl in my office, and she always takes her shoes off, at her desk!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links