Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gf
hale
Board Regular
Member # 21963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hale   Email hale   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new Girlfriend have the sexiest feet i've ever seen i'll try to get some pics [Blush]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock on, billy!
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, let me know when they're in.... Thanx [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a winner, gents'!! XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hale:
My new Girlfriend have the sexiest feet i've ever seen i'll try to get some pics [Blush]

Welcome aboard, Hale. We would definitley like to see your lady's pretty feet. Again, welcome.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hale
Board Regular
Member # 21963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hale   Email hale   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try but it might take some time cause I doubt she's in feet cause a guy talked about that at my job and she was like [Blush] that's wierd or whatever so i'll try to get pics... at least she's always barefeet so it won't be so harrd [Tongue]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's a regular barefooter,huh. I reiterate: lucky bastard!! XD

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a thought, they should wear open toe shoes from the start, it would avoid so much waste of time.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may be lucky to have a pretty lady with pleasing feet, but you'll be much better when she indulges your interest in them. Cement your relationship first so it's nice and solid, then follow some of the advice on this board regarding "opening up" about your love for her feet. Good luck..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hale
Board Regular
Member # 21963

Yeah well she really like foot massage [Big Grin] lol.. I cant remove the fucking sound on my cell [Cry]
hale
Board Regular
Member # 21963

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_VaYjGmJ0&mode=related&search=

that video is kinda nice

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

That is a very nice clip. it was posted once before. If you like so much, you could always vixy.net it and keep it on your hardrive ^____^

--------------------

higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hale:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_VaYjGmJ0&mode=related&search=

that video is kinda nice

This video should have a disclaimer before it!! It would read something like "View at own risk...not responsible for drenched computer equipment!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
That is one of the hottest vids I have seen. I love how messy she gets with it! And she is gorgeous!! [Drool] Thanks alot for that link!
As far as your girl goes, if you are already giving her footrubs, chances are you will be able to go further. Just be patient. I look forward to seeing some pics!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hale
Board Regular
Member # 21963

i mean sexiest feet i have seen from my eyes tho, lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links