Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My First Foot Party!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My First Foot Party!!!
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who encouraged me to "take the plunge" and attend my first foot party in Manhattan last week. The fact that I'd sworn to go and to write up my experience helped me not to "chicken out", and I had a really teriffic evening.

The party was held at the Foot Worship Palace in Manhattan. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give thier location away but they are in midtown West. Their website is www.foot-worship-party.com and www.footworshippalace.com

I turned up at the party at around 10.00pm, paid my $100 admission and entered the "palace". I stepped into the large and dimly lit lounge area and looked around. There were about 15 - 20 women in the area, standing around chatting to guys and each other and sitting on the couches, all dressed black and latex, fishnets and spiky heels, as the theme for the evenings party was "Domination". They were all pretty young (I'd guess between 18 and 30) and all very attractive, some absolutely stunning.

I wasn't really sure what the protocol was so I decided just to observe and see what happened. But within a few minutes, I was approached by a stunning auburn-haired amazon, Alessandra. We chatted for a few minutes and she was very friendly, and extremely attractive. I knew immediately she would be my first session and after about 5 minutes of chatting she suggested we find a private room to session in.

Our session lasted thirty minutes (which only set me back a very reasonable $60, $20 for every ten minutes), and it was pure HEAVEN. She had gorgeous size 10 feet (I love big feet), VERY smooth soles and long red toenails. I had her feet in my mouth, and all over my face. Without going into too much detail, I had a VERY good time. The session room was very discreet and I floated into a different space, completely forgetting that anyone else was in the building, or for that matter that they existed.

After Alessandra I saw a petite blonde from New Orleans for 10 minutes, whose name embarrasingly espaces me, but she was gorgeous and quite different from Alexandra, especially in the foot size department, I think hers were only a 5 or 6 at the most. There was the Japanese girl, Miki, who was strikingly beautiful, and I had a half hour with Monica who was petite, blonde, size 7 and very sensual.

I left the party about 2am, when it was winding down but there was still a bit of stuff going on. I floated home, buzzing. I think I may become addicted. I am contemplating (strongly) calling in and booking a private session with Alessandra. But I might wait until after pay day!

So all in all it was a terrific evening, and $300 well spent. However, there were a few girls I really wanted to see, but I think they left before I got the chance to session with them. So I will learn from my mistakes, and next time I'll try and have more confidence to go up and ask them straight away because there might not be another opportunity.

So thanks everybody for encouraging me to go and sharing all your "trade secrets"!

And if you haven't been to a foot party yet, I can't recommend it enough!

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Glad you followed through and enjoyed yourself. Foot parties are so much fun. I'm going to one tonight in Baltimore as a matter of fact.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice story:)

tell us about your sessions at the foot palace:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you johnpeter, I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I'm going to my 5th foot party next month out here in L.A. through www.footnight.com and I always have a great time. Seriously, for the amount of money you're spending, you're getting more than just bang for your buck and because you're around a bunch of people who are into foot fetish, you won't feel strange or out of place at all. At my first foot party, I was a little nervous at first, but the first session I had showed me around and put me right at ease. And I've been jumping in headfirst ever since.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Awesome! Glad you followed through and enjoyed yourself. Foot parties are so much fun. I'm going to one tonight in Baltimore as a matter of fact.

fantastic! I hope you have a blast tonight [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
wow nice story:)

tell us about your sessions at the foot palace:)

Ok, I definitely will!!

--------------------

johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Good for you johnpeter, I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I'm going to my 5th foot party next month out here in L.A. through www.footnight.com and I always have a great time. Seriously, for the amount of money you're spending, you're getting more than just bang for your buck and because you're around a bunch of people who are into foot fetish, you won't feel strange or out of place at all. At my first foot party, I was a little nervous at first, but the first session I had showed me around and put me right at ease. And I've been jumping in headfirst ever since.

couldn't agree more! I will definitely be back for more.

--------------------

Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good that you had such a great experience but I dunno. I just can't see myself paying for feet especially $300 for a night.. Better man than me [Smile]
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QaiQiske
Board Regular
Member # 12458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QaiQiske   Email QaiQiske   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if we could just get those going in Chicago...
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dog28
Board Regular
Member # 18404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dog28   Email dog28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i have foot party in my area.. [Cry]

--------------------
Dog Foverer

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mcpuffkins:
Sounds good that you had such a great experience but I dunno. I just can't see myself paying for feet especially $300 for a night.. Better man than me [Smile]

An amount like that makes me reluctant as well, as tempting as the experience sounds.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
quote:

An amount like that makes me reluctant as well, as tempting as the experience sounds.
that's actually not too bad tho for the night. Like in private sessions it's $200 for an hour plus you tip like $40 to $60 or so.

Or there's strip clubs with VIP rooms....biggest scam out there. Those things are like $250 for 30mins and then you gotta tip the dancer $100 for the 30 mins and then there's $150 (total)more that is charged for the drink credit card surcharge and the hostess tip. So lol people that go to those clubs in Manhattan...if they do VIP rooms...they are talking about close to $1000 just for an hour

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, if you really take the time to look around for different foot-related services (private sessions, dungeons, strip clubs, even the FWP and places like it), you'd see that most foot parties are quite a bargain. And if you're able to build a rapport with some of the girls you meet at the foot party, you could even get a better deal if you ever want to do a private session with her, or more leeway in what you want to do with her. The Foot Night parties have a $65 cover charge and $20 for 10 minutes of session time. You can also just keep going with her and pay her more if you want to go longer, its not like there are any lines or anything.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker84:
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
quote:

that's actually not too bad tho for the night. Like in private sessions it's $200 for an hour plus you tip like $40 to $60 or so.

Or there's strip clubs with VIP rooms....biggest scam out there. Those things are like $250 for 30mins and then you gotta tip the dancer $100 for the 30 mins and then there's $150 (total)more that is charged for the drink credit card surcharge and the hostess tip. So lol people that go to those clubs in Manhattan...if they do VIP rooms...they are talking about close to $1000 just for an hour

I know: in Manhattan you pay Manhattan prices. A lot of good that does me, a poor guy from the Bronx.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Hey Podder, if you're willing and able to make the drives, www.footnight.com does foot parties in Boston and the Baltimore/DC area every now and again, more so in Baltimore/DC. On top of that, if you go to www.phillyfootworship.com , they do foot parties now and again too. Seriously, I'm a guy from Northeast L.A., so money is usually an issue with me, but the Foot Night parties are always in my price range. I'm tellin' you, its good value. [Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links