Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Sole Tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Sole Tease
feetoes2
Board Regular
Member # 23912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetoes2   Author's Homepage   Email feetoes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female Sole Tease

Click Here

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight, while waiting for Mrs. Benedictine to get her hair done (the new style looks great, by the way, as does her always-very sexy Filipina feet!), I was at a cafe, sipping cokes and eating a pastry while reading the newspaper. Suddenly, I realised across from me that there was this very beautiful Chinese woman with her back slightly to me, talking with a friend of hers. The entire time, she was taking off her flip-flops and flexing/stretching the soles of her delicious feet! I couldn't stop staring and would have loved to have discreetly taken a picture of them with my camera phone, but there was this butchy feminazi adjacent to me, and I was afraid to try it in case she saw me do it. Damn! Still, it was quite a delightful view.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links