Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your FIRST foot worshop session??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your FIRST foot worshop session??
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

im just interested, ive never worshipped another girls feet before, but have been a footfetishist since as early as i can remember, so if i ever got the chance to ACTUALLY worship, smell, lick etc another girls feet i would have a heart attach.

what was your first experience like, please explain the story, the buildup, how you felt, the smell, texture EVERYTHING :-)

what is a disappointment? or very enjoyable?

i just look at pictures and imagine what i would do, but to actually do it would be a dream come true.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing you realise during your first foot session is that another adult, even a petite female can be heavy on top of you if you're into trampling.

The texture of a foot close up always sensual but they will always make a point of keeping their feet clean when you visit as they won't want to offend you. They can also get embarrassed by the smell which is fair enough unless you especially request it.

Overall it's a great experience which I recommend and they (the girl)always seem to enjoy the oral worship stuff.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I would define foot worship to include actual toe sucking and licking, my first real time I've ever done foot worship was when I was 19, incidentally the same time I was going to lose my virginity.

I was taking a girl home from a party (at the party, we were making out the whole time) and I started messing around with her on the drive back. She got turned on, so I pulled over in a nice, secluded area and we started going further and further. At one point, I tore her shoes and socks off and started sucking her toes. It was very nice. The next morning, though, I had an even more thorough experience.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first time, I was in the summer before 9th grade year. Her name was Somer, I had been knowing her since middle school and she wore a size 5 and had the smoothest soles I've ever felt in my life. I mean, they felt as if I could touch them and leave a print like those memory pillows and mattresses,lol. She rode horses and I would hang out with her afterwards and she wore black riding boots and thick black socks as well. When she took them off, due to the sweat..her soles(well her feet in general) were even softer. But no matter the sweat and work she did...they never had a smell...thats until she bought a pair of old navy flip flops,lol. But even then it wasn't much...just a faint smell. Another one I had was with my recent ex-fiance. When we started dating in High School, she was an athlete in different sports so I would always wonder what her feet felt like,looked like, smelled like, everything. So we went on our first date and I was teasing her and I kicked off her shoe at the movies and to my surprise her feet were beautiful. She wasn't wearing socks and I got a nice glimpse of her sole as she wiggled her toes asking me to put her shoe back on for her. Her ffet weren't as smooth as Somers but they were really close. After a while she discovered my fetish and she didn't mind it at all. She lets me do what I feel with her feet and even sends me videos to me while working thru my cell phone,lol. Her feet don't really smell but she wears these mesh pumas i got heer without socks (she believes they are to be worn without socks so why argue). The smell is so arousing its unbelievable. When she lived in a college dorm...her computer was at the foot of her bed. I have really thick dreadlocks that stop at the middle of my back and she would always lay on her stomach to watch t.v. and use her feet to play with my hair,lol. She said it felt nice to her so I didn't trip. Lol, one time a woman asked me in the store where I work " Has any woman ever said she just wants to run barefoot thru your hair?" I responded "No, but if you would like, you know where I am" and she blushed as she was walking off and I caught a glimpse of her feet and they were amazing. Very neat with a lil toe ring on her second oe on each foot. She wore flip flops so as she walked off I would see small flashes of her soles which looked just as good as she did,lol. nothign happened with me and her but that was a funny situation.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slave 4 U
Board Regular
Member # 24037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slave 4 U   Email Slave 4 U   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my early days as a teenager I always felt a strong desire for female feet but I was too ashamed of telling anyone, until the day I was brave enough and hired a hooker to try my secret fantasy. I was 17 and I was so scared that I even went to another town. She did things exactly like I asked her, but it felt kind of artificial, I wanted someone to do it because she wanted to, not only because I was paying. But I have to admit that my debut made me more confident about doing it with other girls and until now I've found some girls who really enjoy having their toes sucked and licked. Now I am 36 years old and completely confident to feel pleasure the way I like.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links