Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Local FF is clever this time!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Local FF is clever this time!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at work the other day when this was on the front page in a big headline that ready :
Police arrest Foot Fetishist
Man Faces Charges
June 26, 2007

A Halifax man has been charged in relation to three recent incidents where he allegedly caressed women’s feet under false pretenses.

The man would approach women and state he was a Reflexology student, conducting massages on willing participants as part of his studies. In each case, the woman, who agreed to be massaged, became leery of the individuals credentials as the massage went on. One of the incidents occurred in late May while two of them occurred in the past week, all in the Brunswick Street area. On one of the occasions the individual performed massages on two women.

As a result of investigation, Halifax Regional Police arrested 24-year-old Michael James Fells without incident last evening on Barrington Street. Investigators allege this individual was falsely identifying himself as a Reflexology student and have subsequently charged him with four counts of Assault, one count of Sexual Assault and one count of being Unlawfully in a Dwelling.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I noticed that on this forum that some people offer this SAME advice for people wondering how to approach women to be able to massage their feet without the girls freaking out...Im just going to go out on a limb and say this probably shouldnt be done unless you ARE actually a reflexology student and can PROVE it..although the police seem to went a bit overboard in the charges that they laid...
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Falsely identifying himself as a Reflexology student'

Since when was that a crime?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

exactly!
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question is... How is it "sexual assault?"

He didn't sexually assault them. I am assuming, he didn't whip out his dick and beat it in front of them. So,

I don't think they should charge him sexual assault. I think it should be some lesser charge. Harrassment or something of the sort. Sexual assault is just too harsh for simply massaging a woman's feet.

After all, the women were willing, right? He didn't go up and punch them, knock them down and forcibly massage their feet.

Granted, maybe he should of just asked to massage their feet and not said he was a reflexology student. But, they were willing and just got angry because the guy decieved them. Sexual assault is too strong of a charge.

I mean think of it... If you meet a woman, don't lie to her, and she allows you to massage her feet and then she gets angry at you for something, she can turn around and charge you with sexual assault. Doesn't that seem fucked up?

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'm not agreeing with the charges in ANY way..but then again they wouldnt just charge him with that for no reason at all...there MUST be more to the story I am hoping...
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy f***kin sh*t guys!!! this is freakin scary if a guy can be arrested as a foot fetishist and charged with various forms of assault for something like this.

OMG, this makes me really wanna go to my toilet and puke as well as repent.

i can't believe the police are really going that far to bust him like that.

WOW, this changes everything. That means, from now on, I'll have to tell yoga instructors that I am a sick pervert instead of just some helpful guy who is cleaning their feet. And believe me, they usually don't let you do it when you admit to them that you are really a sick pervert instead of just some nice guy who only wants to clean their feet.

This pisses me off that someone else's wrongful judgement should foil our best pickup lines [Laugh]

America is changing by the minute guys and perverts need to unite! [Wink]

And what's to say the guy wasn't a self-studying student who had an avid interest in reflexology and might've been learning from books or online research. This is so ridiculous that a guy like that could get such a harsh charge, even if he really wasn't too far off the mark.

Heck, I'd consider myself a reflexology enthusiast (at a minimum). Not really hard to qualify as someone who'd want to learn the stuff.

[ July 01, 2007, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Dont worry tyler...its just up north that is changing..so far... [Blush] ! But I see this advice given out ALL the time here on this board as to how to "pick women up" so to speak...in terms of massaging their peds... might want to scrap that advice for future references!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, that is very scary, cuz i could easily see myself using a very loosely similar set of tactics although I would never use one as bold as that one specifically.

i mean also, lets look at how many guys in clubs or bars might go up and pick up some chics by telling her he is a pilot or some BS and then he ends up laying her later.

does that mean she can press charges on him for really being a janitor, LOL

i mean they aren't exactly tied together but there are some similarities in the sense of what some people might call "white lies"

anyway, i'd be pissed if i was those girls though, so i do understand their position, but sexual assault is way overboard IMO

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The police charged him with sexual assault, don't they think thats a bit extreme.
Takes alot of balls to go to girls and lie like that and get away with it. How did the police find out?

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I betcha a massive erection blew his cover. I still say these are bullshit charges. Like Tyler said some guy sometimes may pad their credentials so that females find them more interesting. Is it this guys fault he found a clever line to get contact with a female. It is still up to the female if she wanted allow this man to give her a free foot message. I mean honestly guys, if guy approached you on the street offering to check your prostate because he read a medical book, is it his fault our yours that you bend over to take it up the ass?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bullshit... society is going nazi. Now you can't massage feet... In a few years we'll not be able of looking to feet on the streets because it will be "voyeurism".

we must do something against this crappy prude society

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This link gives more information. The charge of sexual assault can in my opinion be justified as the defendant was touching the feet with the intent to obtain sexual gratification from the touching.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems like a very benign case - you hear far worse foot fetish stories on the news with women getting killed after they get their toes sucked, this guy is not being sexually passive, I'd say all they can get him for is falsifying his profession which even some say isn't legitimate enough.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

No updates for this so far..but I peed a little when I saw this in the paper at work sitting on the table for everyone to notice! It just seems there must be more to this though...because if it was just a matter of him bullshitting women and just massaging women's peds then it wouldnt hold up in court for a minute...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links