Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot confidence outside the bedroom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot confidence outside the bedroom
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently my girlfriend has come to accept my foot fetish. even more than me to an extent in that she tells me not to be shy about it or embarressed about verbalising my needs. she understands many people have a foot fetish..great!

i still stuggle with the verbalising bit still but nevertheless i am lucky that my girlfriend has treated me a fair bit over the past few weeks, (including footjob in the shower and putting her feet in my face etc.) the impression i get is this is something she is doing out of love and i am very gratefull.

in general i think her foot confidence is improving a little. i went out and bought her a first pair of flips flops as she's never been very confident in showing her feet in public and i bought her a few pots of nail polish but she is very reluctant to wear any of them. she says she'll wear it for me as a treat for odd occasions which i would appreciate very much, however it has'nt happened yet.

i should be a very gratefull man which i am but it bugs me that she wont just wear the damn polish! i keep on encouraging and i may be banging my head against a brick wall but i dont want to be too demanding. i have hope that her confidence will improve and it is slowly but i just dont know how to put it to her that polish is a good thing? and how to encourgage her to have foot confidence outside of the bedroom. perhaps i need to communicate better?

her logic is that she doesnt want other people to notice her feet which is why she wont wear polish and i try to understand that. i just thought that when girls meets guys with foot fetishes they instantly realise their feet are sexy!? and although my girlfriend understands my attraction she cant see the attraction herself!

how do you guys get this accross? is it possible i could be pestering too much?

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give a pedicure, paint them for her, give her some real treatment, make it be romantic
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, a lot of girls have the attitude that their feet are ugly, and shouldn't be shown off. That's probably how your girlfriend feels.
What if you compromise: Put polish on her toes, but let her go out in public with tennis shoes on. At least until she's more comfortable showing off her feet in public. Maybe you could photograph her barefoot, with the polish on.
By the way, my girlfriend recently told me that she's more into her feet, since we've been together!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys thats very good advice. youre very right, i should do it myself! and im into photography, that could boost her esteem.

i'll try to be more compromising too!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personaly I hate all kinds of nailpolish. but if that's your thing just tell her how important that is for you and remind her that by having our feet noticed and desired we're not being harmed in any way... hey, feet are fun... being noticed in a positive way is good for us and everybody... we must fight this hypocrit and prude society. Start spreading hat love and good vibes...

Now go and tell this to everyone else

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links