Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Early Morning Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Early Morning Show
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today on the Early Morning Show on CBS, there was a segment on about flip flops and the danger they can cause to your feet. Did anyone see or record it? I was hoping to see Hanah Storm's feet, for real. I think she's pretty.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't see it- and don't think that girls will pay much attention- they've become a mainstay in women's footwear! (Thank heavens!)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched the video on cbs web site and hanah didn't show her feet
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly is the danger behind flip flops?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
according to the foot dr., flip flops does not support your feet correctly. he said you can sprain your ankle and the thong part can mess up your toes. but as long as i can see pretty feets i don't care.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the danger will just encourage the ladies to take them off, more, in public! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's part of a prude sionist manoeuvre against FF

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, everyday there's some story in the mass media about how an innocent thing that we see and use everyday can be 'DANGEROUS' to us. Heck, a few weeks ago i read an article telling me that Ecoli lives in beach sand and can make you sick. Assume this is true, do you really think scientist only discovered this a few weeks ago? Do you know anyone that can say they got an Ecoli infection from sand? For that matter, do you know anyone who's ever had an Ecoli infection? I'm talking the dangerous strains that cause severe illness, not the strains that commonly cause bladder infections.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wearing flip flops is about as close to going barefoot as you can get. Are they saying that going barefoot is bad too? (Hmm, the answer's probably yes).

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, a sandal that has absolutely no ankle support since it's just a sandal cannot protect your ankle all that well....Geee, ya think? We need some foot doctor to tell us that? Anybody who has any modicum of common sense could tell you that. What a quack.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a flip-flop fan, but some styles work nicely.

the three-point fixture that flip-flops have isn't all that great for your feet.. in that.. those are three pressure points that take the load of you when you don't step squarely on the flip flop.. and throws your gait enough to cause concern. (in some cases.. really mess up your feet)

however, that being said.. the whole walking bare feet.. as ideal as that may be, hard surfaces.. such as concrete, asphalt, marble, etc.. are horrible on bare feet!!!!! walking on mother nature bare feet is not as hard on your feet, and once used to it.. very healthy (so.. some tauts)

bottom line. we wear shoes for protection and fashion.. but all that shoe wearing has made our feet 'weak' and dependent on footwear for stability.

so.. to those who love flip-flops.. rock on!!! i love heels.. wish more gals wore them.. so i can take their heels off and massage them while enjoying the aroma.. but it's not a perfect world.

by the way... one scientist I know says all this anti-germ thing is bad for our health.. because we don't come into contact as much with microbes.. our immune system isn't so strong.. hence why a lot of American easily get sick overseas and are laughed at by those who live in those areas.

you'll always find someone to support with science nearly any arguement you can come up wiht.

i say.. live and let live.. but live responsibly!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only are we becoming weaker against germs and the like, but all the anti-bacterial shit is kinda speeding up the darwinism of the bacteria... they are becoming stronger at a much more rapid pace.

part of the reason i dont use any anti-bacterial things if i can help it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Redcell:
You know, everyday there's some story in the mass media about how an innocent thing that we see and use everyday can be 'DANGEROUS' to us. Heck, a few weeks ago i read an article telling me that Ecoli lives in beach sand and can make you sick. Assume this is true, do you really think scientist only discovered this a few weeks ago? Do you know anyone that can say they got an Ecoli infection from sand? For that matter, do you know anyone who's ever had an Ecoli infection? I'm talking the dangerous strains that cause severe illness, not the strains that commonly cause bladder infections.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wearing flip flops is about as close to going barefoot as you can get. Are they saying that going barefoot is bad too? (Hmm, the answer's probably yes).

Reminds me of a line from one of the late, great W.C. Fields's movies, where he says to his cinematic wife, "According to you, everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening."

Periodically, there are also TV news stories about how high heels are supposedly "bad" for a woman's feet -- and then sometime after that, a story saying that maybe they aren't so bad after all. Don't be surprised if there is a similar contradictory report about flip flops at some point. Fortunately, I doubt that this negative story will change the footwear habits of most women. Now, if this story would encourage more women to go barefoot in public...but that's just wishful thinking. Still, it's nice to dream.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links