Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot tube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot tube
footy
Board Regular
Member # 9325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone the other day had alink to a foot version of you tube. Has`anyone got the link please. Thanks.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porridge
Member # 24531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for porridge   Email porridge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is foot fetish tube . com
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been checking it out for the last few days and im disappointed with it. %90 the videos are trample and the rest and worship. what a bunch of bullshit. doesnt anybody like regular sole or toe videos?
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need to give it a little time. Its still a relatively new site. My hope is eventually all the material that's posted on YouTube and MySpace will wind up on Foot Fetish Tube. At least then a poster wouldn't have to worry about getting his/her material removed. Maybe we should all start posting content there from now on.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with eusak. The site hasn't been around all that long so word needs to get out about it. While I agree that most of the videos on there now aren't really all that great, since I'm also not into the whole trample thing. I think, if given enough time and word getting out to more people that foot content can be posted there without risk of it being taken down or their accounts banned, it could be pretty successful. Maybe those here at Wu's currently posting on youtube could post their content on this site as well.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't just complain about the content. Post some clips of your liking there. All the content that is up there is posted by people that like that particular kink. The site was started by someone that is on a big trample forum so most of the people that started logging onto it from there posted that stuff. Anything foot fetish related is welcome on it so put your tickling, footjobs, foot worship, or just plain vanilla ordinary foot posing.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a great site! i am so happy to finally see a youtube for foot pervs [Big Grin]

that guy who made it had a brilliant idea that he executed quite well, now we all just need to keep supporting it [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a good start at least

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a good idea, you should be happy the site was made, just give it time

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we should do is, send message to all these people posting on youtube and tell them to go on footfetish tube, which I already started to do!!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links