Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Largest Number in One Place

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Largest Number in One Place
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a group of about 6- 18 year old girls, that looked to be part of a team of some type, last evening that left me with my jaw on the ground and my eye's popping out. They were all blonde, deeply tanned, had matching tan shorts, flat thong sandals or flip-flops, and all had incredible feet! I was behind them as at the refreshment stand and watched with glee at all the various foot poses and sandal play that went on. I was in heaven! Couldn't help but fantasize about enjoying the feet of all or several of them at one time!

This prompted the question: what's the largest amount of really great feet that you've been around at one time?

[ July 08, 2007, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without question, any one of the foot parties I've been to. It just goes without saying.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was recently at a folk festival. I saw some Cambodian dancing, and they had ten barefoot girls onstage!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man!! what an erotic description!! I sure wish I coulda been there to lock those images in my brain [Big Grin]

that certainly tops the most perfect I have ever seen in one sitting. damn I still can't get over that mental imagery I have [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has to be a wedding reception. YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharch lover
Board Regular
Member # 23819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharch lover   Email higharch lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Croatian wedding a few weeks ago. Biggest collection of the most beautiful east european women I have ever seen, all sporting gorgeous legs and feet in strappy heels.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I would have to say a strip club. There are usually a lot of women there that know how to take care of their bodies, including their feet.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baseball games. I have a buddy that married well and he has access to good season tickets for the local MLB team. Every time we go the entire area positively swarms with hot well-bred young women in skimpy clothes and sandals. I enjoy it
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Wednesday, weather permitting the New York Philharmonic are scheduled to perform on Central Park's Great Lawn. This event draws tens of thousands of people to the lawn which means TONS OF BARE FEET! Of course, not ALL of feet are pretty, but there are plenty of nice feet to choice from and lots of variety. If you're in the NYC area you should really check it out. If you can't make it Wednesday, The NY Phil perform again in CP on Tuesday the 17th. I try to attend both concerts every year. Its definitely one of the highlights of my summer!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so far i'd say this past week when i was on vacation. went to the pool where i was, and there were all kinds of barefoot women (duh haha) and i seen some of the most gorgeous feet. twas heaven [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links