Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » first feet/toes experience..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first feet/toes experience..
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A what age did you have your first proper feet/toes experience..???
I have just turned 13 when this girl from high school and I were listening to The Beatles "Rubber Soul" album when she took her sandals off and I saw the most gorgeous toes ever..(until then, anyway..!)I got to hold them and pretending that I was just mucking about also got to smell them and kissing them as well!!! Evn to this day when we see each other she takes the piss and calls me a twisted prick..! How right she is!

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately though I've admired and desired feet since I was in my early teens- I never did anything with them (my wife's) until a few years ago. (in my late 40's- and yes one of the greatest regrets of my life!!)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 16. I liked feet and stuff for awhile before that but started getting extremely curious with that girlfriend at the time.

So we're high, I'm laying down beside her but with my crotch around her feet and she has no socks on. So I take my cock out and start fucking her feet. I'm not exaggerating either. She asks, "do you have a foot fetish?" I just said "...no..." and kept goin! hahaha. Too bad that was the girlfriend that wasn't very into it. She did it sometimes but other times she would get annoyed I wanted her feet lol.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 13 a bunch of us were hanging out having a picnic, some food, some laughs, some games. It was four girls and about six guys, all the same age. The girls enjoyed flirting and teasing the guys that were there. Well as it were, it seemed Jennifer a gorgeous tall 5'9 very thin blonde, with long straight hair, and longer legs, green eyes, and Sandy, a girl next door cute 5'5 brunette with brown eyes, both liked my friend John a lot. I wished it was me, but it wasn't. They start getting competitive with each other, and it starts to get loud and nasty, all for John's attention. They start yelling at each other, and then Jennifer walks right up to and towers over Sandy. Jennifer has a red halter top on, short blue jean shorts and white high heeled strappy sandals, that showed off her gorgeous size 10 feet with red painted toes. The heels added another 3 inches to her tall frame. Sandy had on a light blue shirt, black shorts and flat black sandals with pink painted toes, on her size 7 feet. Then Sandy pushed Jennifer away, a big mistake, and Jennifer shoved her back knocking her to the grass. Jennifer then started kicking her, in the chest, in the belly, and in the face two times. Sandy rolled, tried to cover up, from the deadly assault. Jennifer then jumped on top of her, sat on her belly and grabbed her wrists. She slipped her right sandal off, and tried to step on Sandy's face over and over again. Sandy tried to fight her off, but Jennifer wore her down. She forced her sexy bare size 10 foot into her face, rubbed it in, forcing her to smell it. She laughed and enjoyed humiliating Sandy. I was so turned on by this, I couldn't believe it. Jennifer slipped her other sandal off and forced that foot into her face, really rubbing it in! It was unbelievable. Jennifer was stepping all over her face with her sweaty bare feet! Sandy was really crying and humiliated. She tried to get away from those smelly feet but she couldn't. I broke down and told Jennifer to stop, enough is enough. This crazy girl gets up, and jumps on me, and starts forcing her sexy feet in my face!! That was the very first time I ever had a girls foot in my face, other than my sisters! I JUST LOVED IT- but of course I had to play it off like I hated it. She rubbed her sweaty vinegary feet in my face for almost ten minutes! I could do nothing but smell them deeply. I laid there like I died, and everyone laughed at Sandy AND OF COURSE ME! I eventually dated Sandy a year later, that lasted a year, and I developed my love of female fighting and wrestling, and sexy bare feet, all from this amazing experience!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, i was 6 years old the first time i worshipped a girl's feet. Yes that's very young but I was actually in touch with my foot fetish, i even knew that i had one and exactly what it was called. My mom had a fiance at the time who had a niece that was a year younger than me. Sometimes her family would visit and we'd play video games in my room. In exchange of her letting her play my Nintendo I told her she had to let me "play" with her feet. She would lay down on my bed and I would get under the covers. I would lick and suck her feet, also sometimes I even rubbed them on my "wee wee". Kinda embarrassing to talk about and yes I was way too young to be doing things like that. And no nothing traumatic happened to me at a young age. Let's just say I "found myself" early on in life. LOL

The reason why I knew what a foot fetish was because my mom's friend used to come over when I was 3-4 and she had VERY smelly feet. I used to lay underneath the table and rub my face all over and feet while everyone laughed at me and they never let me forget that I did that.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 16 or 17.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had given foot massages and kissed the feet of my previous girlfriens in the past but they never knew it had anything to do with a fetish. The first time I engaged in real open foot fetish activity was around april/may or so last year, my fiancee made me cum with her feet.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first true foot experience was a few years ago, probably in 2003. I met this girl online that lived in my town, went to the highschool right by my house, see was a senior. I was open about my fetish and I told her about it. She told me "does that mean I get a foot massage?" We met a few days later, smoking hot asian, size 7 feet. I remember removing her shoes and socks, and rubbing her feet, I stopped, and I started sucking her toes. About 2 min into me sucking her toes, she told me to take my pants off, and she gave me a hj while I sucked on her toes.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow bring back memories lol, 17 my girl friend at the time, god she had some killer toes we dated for 3 yrs and she loved to have me do whatever i wanted to her feet,and she became pretty good at the f/j, boy do i miss those days
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24 with my girlfriend at the time. She let me suck her toes and kiss her feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first real experience was when I was about 8 I think. I had a neighbour who was a few months younger then me and we'd often play around building forts out of pillows and blankets and various other things children would do.

ANYWAY, every so often when she'd decalre herself the Queen of "whatever" and I'd get to kiss her feet and she would rub them on my face, as a sign of submission of I guess. I can't really remember if it was her idea or if I somehow influenced it but I think that's when my whole foot fetish started.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links