Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your best pair for a g/g foot worship scene? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your best pair for a g/g foot worship scene?
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi foot fans,

I was wondering, if you could have any two women worship each other's feet, who would it be? I always wanted to see Jasmine Byrne & Avena Lee together. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mariska Hargitay and Jo or Vera from Viv Thomas's films. oooooh that'd be hot [Jerkoff] what would be even hotter would be Vera and Jo each taking one of Mariska's feet to worship [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any women, you say? I'd probably say Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie, both women with gorgeous feet and gorgeous mouths to do all that worship with.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Oh yes, ANY woman at all from any walk of life.

Viv Thomas- she's produced some of the greatest g/g foot worship scenes ever. If you do a search on lezlovevideo.com you'll probably find those models of hers in foot worship scenes. Thanks!

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent topic there footworshipstudios... With some thought I've come up with alota combonations but my fave at the mo' I would have to say is Jessica Alba and Kelly Hu [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks FootLongSub!! That'd be a killer combo! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm.. to throw in my 2 cents I'd have to say I'd like to see Elisha Cuthbert and Alyson Hannigan..

I had to think about it for a little while but thats what I've settled on.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Alba and Mandy Moore

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Wow, Jessica Alba is ruling this thread- and for good reason! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Famous: Amy Lee and Cristina Scabbia

Non-famous: My gf Natalie and Amy Lee

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucy lou and julliane moore
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

I looked up Amy & Cristina- they'd look great together. If Natalie is into other girls for foot worship, have you ever been able to take pics of that?

Lucy & Julianne- that would be beautiful!! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SALMA HAYEK and SHAKIRA, hands down! lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
christina ricci and ...(my all time fave)allysa milano !......salma and shakira is an excellent pairing i have to admit though.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dita von teese and bettie page in her prime!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links