Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls in jersey dont show their feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girls in jersey dont show their feet
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last summer girls had their feet on the dashbird,,, now they dont!!!! is it against the law?? i love jersey girls feet.
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda surprising because they sure do seem to be doing it elsewhere. In fact, it seems to me like MORE girls are doing it more often. You used to only see this on the interstates with folk's taking longer trips, but now I see girls all around town propping their feet up on the dashboard.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of earlier this year when i was driving to AC with my family. There was an asian lady in a car next to us and she had her feet up on the dash and my family was making fun of her feet and how long her toes were. I just laughed with them, but on the inside I was drooling.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see it once in a while, and I sorta have to agree with feetluvr as I have seen it occur more often, but not overwhelmingly so.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put mine up there quite often and if I see a cop I always take them down before he notices. I have no idea if it is against the law or not thoguh.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devils
Board Regular
Member # 17280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devils   Email devils   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust me....I wouldnt worry about any cops asking you not to put your feet on the dashboard..especially if there pretty.. lol
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know this post was about dashboard feet, because at times those could be hard to catch, but as for feet in New Jersey, they are all out in flip flops especially since it's summer.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tons of Virginia girls do the dashboard thing. Bet I've seen it 10 times this summer alone. One teen girl had them out the window by the rear view mirror and it blew me away. Mostly young girls do it here.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is the one plus for the long commute that happens when during the summer.. i am always on the look out for girls who put their feet up on the dash.

and my wife is one of those girls too.. my windsheild is covered w/ toe prints right at that spot fromher feet constantly being up on the dash. the funny part is that she was the one who pointed it out to me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are plenty of women here in Jersey showing off their feet on Dashboards, on the boardwalks and pretty much everywhere i look.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah a lot of women in NJ show off their feet. In fact, most do. Most get pedicures...French pedicures being the most popular I'd say.

Maybe it depends where in Jersey you are...although in the summer it shouldn't matter b/c most of North Jersey goes to Central and South Jersey in the summer b/c of the shore, beaches, boardwalk and stuff like that.

Lots of really wealthy people in NJ also....especially north NJ. I mention that b/c those women make it a point to have these things:

great hair, a nice purse (usually like Prada, coach, etc), and have nice shoes with well taken care of feet so they can really show off everything and be looking great.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see it nearly as much here in Texas as I did in California. Girls here just don't have the "everything about me is cute including my feet" mentality like they did in CA. Which is a shame since there are a lot of pretty girls and a lot of pretty feet here.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links