Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stuff Magazine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stuff Magazine
chucknice77
Board Regular
Member # 6459

Icon 10 posted      Profile for chucknice77   Email chucknice77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey has anyone seen the new cover of stuff magazine, Kathrine McPhee's stockinged feet are hot!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I definitely saw it. I really starting to love her. Heck she had a song with "Open Toes" in the title. SHe loves showing her feet. That cover is awesome and there is another shot inside.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! It's hot!!!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have some scans?

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has been driving me crazy with her legs and feet...she is just so pretty too...nice ass and all...i like her with a little extra weight...i would love to have her nyloned feet in my face for hours!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads-up. Here are at least a few of the pictures:

http://www.popoholic.com/2007/07/09/katharine-mcphee-does-stuff/

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great catch, chucknice77 !!

I agree 100%, sheer black stockinged feet have *NEVER* looked so great.....

[ July 16, 2007, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you the Tadpole. Great shots of her. It was rumored that she was in the running to play Wonder Woman.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i thought i couldnt love pantyhose any more...damn wuz i wrong

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that mag only just came out the other week at my newsagent, i nearly got an instant boner just from her pic on the cover, her toes looked so sexy, i had to buy it straight away.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, hadn't seen the magazine but I'm loving the pics! I might have to go buy that later and give myself a bit of special attention! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links