Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Marie of Footworship Palace

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marie of Footworship Palace
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MARIES SLEEPY FEET - REVIEW

Hi everyone, this is my second review of the girls at the Foot Worship Palace, but as a man who likes to spice things up with variety, I have plenty more stories to tell. I'm going to follow the same format I did with my "Elizabeth" review - introduction then the "session" as a mix of fantasy/role play and reality. Please let me know if there is any specific girl you would like me to review from the palace site www.footworshippalace.com and I'll do my best!

So, this was a very different session for me, something I had fantasized about but I didn't think I would do at Foot Worship Palace. So when I called that morning I asked who was on, the secretary told me and I asked is Marie there. She said well Marie is here hanging out but she doesn't want to do a session because she's just feeling very tired and is having a nap, I think it's jet lag. So I had a brainwave and I described the type of session I could try with Marie if she was tired. The secretary said she would ask Marie and a few minutes later she called me back and said Marie said she would do it (I think maybe because she knew me as I had done 2 sessions with her already and she's one of my favorite girls at the palace). And hence and very unique foot session was borne.

I took the subway in and was teased by beautiful flip-flopped summer feet. This made me reconsider the scenario I wanted to play out with Marie which would not involve flip flops, but as I had not requested flip flops on the phone I decided to stick with my original plan. I spent the ride creating the scenario in my mind.

I was nervous that the secretary would not have understood my requests but I need not have worried. She took me into the VIP suite and I paid her. Then instead of saying "thankyou Marie will be right in" like she normally does she told me "Marie is in the front room". I should note that the VIP suite has three rooms and you can't see the front room where Marie was from where we were standing. Well I was excited already.

So just to give you a bit of background I had requested a sleepy feet scenario where I would start touching Marie's feet while she slept. I went into the room and she was lying under the bed sheet on her side, her right foot dangling off the side of the bed. Now I'm not sure if she was really sleeping and my rational mind doubts it but she was definatley dozing. Ok I'll admit she might just be a very good actress ... I'm not stupid, just hopeful! She had that deep heavy breathing thing going on that lets you know she's at least very relaxed, and the secretary said she'd been napping in there for 1/2 an hour so maybe she was. I tried to tip toe in so she wouldn't know I had entered the room.

THE SESSION (WHERE FANTASY AND REALITY MERGE)

Marie was an extremely attractive young exchange student who was staying at my place while her host family, friends of mine, were away. She had just jetted back from France and was extremely jet lagged. Since she arrived earlier that day I had been desperate to see her feet. She had slipped her shoes off at dinner, where I'm sure she was flirting with me and given me a peek of her feet in white cotton socks, putting them on the chair next to me as she ate. I'm sure she knew about my fetish and enjoyed teasing me with her feet and flirting with me. She retired to bed early, leaving me desperate to see more of her beautiful feet.

A spent a few hours daydreaming about her feet and wondering what would have happened if I'd offered a foot massage. I couldn't bear it any longer. I knew I shouldn't, but something made me go into the guest room, just to see her. I stood in the doorway looking at her beautifully shaped right foot, still cloaked in white cotton, hanging out the bed. Then I saw her shoes, right in the doorway. Little slip on sneakers. Hoping she wouldn't wake, I snuck over to her shoes and took a sniff. The were very gently fragrant, like she'd been wearing them that day. I like natural smelling feet, not too pungent and these were a welcome treat.

So I went over to the bed where Marie was resting. She was sleeping deeply. I had to see her other foot, so I peeled back the sheet ever so gently. She was curled up on her side and her foot was right under her leg. Dammit! Well no problem. I went back to her other foot and knelt by the bed. I got close enough to smell her foot. It was very delicate, and I suddenly got very hard. The urge to see her feet was too much. I started to gently peel off her white cotton sock. When I got the sock about half way of the foot she groaned and started moving. I tried to stay very still, and when I was sure she was back asleep I went back to the sock. All the while thinking, what'll I say if she wakes up? What'll she say to my friends? But when I got the sock off it was all worth it. I was excited to see that Marie has big, wide size 9 feet, with silky soft soles and red painted toenails. Her foot was curled over and the sole wrinkled just where it should.

God that foot was gorgeous! Did I dare touch it? Oh course, I couldn't help myself. I took her foot between my hands and caressed her foot, working my was up from the ball to the toes. I got so excited I didn't think twice about running my tongue up the inside of her foot, sucking on her big toe and running my tongue between each toes one by one. But my excitement got away on me. All of a sudden Marie bolted upright. "Monsieur?" she exclaimed "What are you doing!"

Oh no! I wondered if I could get away with it. "I'm sorry to startle you..." I replied lamely, sweating on the inside..."I just thought you needed a massage. You were very tired and I'm sure you're feet were swollen from the flight." She looked at me in disbelief. "A foot massage with your mouth?" "Ummm..." I was busted. She was going to leave, and tell my friends for sure. "Is that how you do it in America is it?"

Sensing my panic, Marie knew she was the one in charge here. So imagine my surprise when, instead of threatening to walk out or tell my friends she said "well, I guess you'd better do the other one too. It's pretty tense." and she stretched out her left foot for me to sample. "I'm pretty tired, so I will just lie here while you work your magic." She removed the sheet to reveal a trim figure scantily clad in sheer pink lingerie. Oh. My. God.

She pushed her foot towards me and stretched back on the bed like a cat. I peeled her left sock off with care and greedily started massaging her left foot, taking her toes in my mouth and working my tongue all over her sweet and salty feet, biting her heel and the sides of her feet. She started moaning, which got me all the more excited. At one point I put of touched a ticklish spot because she started giggling. We must have spent 15 minutes like that, me worshipping her feet and getting harder by the minute, her moaning and by the sounds of things getting very turned on herself. I took a handful of warm lube and rubbed it all over her big feet, warming them up and slipping my fingers between her toes. Suddenly she sat up in bed. She moved over to the side of the bed and dragged her beautiful foot over my rock hard cock, rubbing my crotch. I thought I was going to explode. "You've made me feel fantastic, Monsieur, and very relaxed. Maybe it's your turn now...." she started tugging at my belt buckle with her foot and I pushed her, gently, back down onto the bed. She giggled. "What, are you worried I will tell your friends?" I grabbed my cock and jerked off almost immediately all over her feet and shins, leaving a big glistening pile of cum. I sat and marveled how pretty her feet looked covered in my cum while stars flew around my head.

And she gave me her socks to keep!

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuckerryan:
MARIES SLEEPY FEET - REVIEW

Hi everyone, this is my second review of the girls at the Foot Worship Palace,

One of these days, I'm going there. I've got to!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for your comments lads. Will keep reviewing my sessions!
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do, awesome post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

[/QUOTE]One of these days, I'm going there. I've got to! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, if there is one thing you MUST do in this life it is see the girls at FWP! MUST-DO.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links