Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet to body proportions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet to body proportions
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking this the other day when looking at my girlfriend who has size 7 feet but is not that tall and large in her body, i realised im attracted to a good medium sized foot i guess but the ratio to body is quite important to me.

my point is that i sometimes like to see girls with feet that look a tiny bit bigger or in proportion to their body.

im not a fan of petite feet, nor gigantic feet, but if i see a small girl with small feet it seems to look much better to me than when i see a girl who's a bit bigger but then has tiny feet compared to her body.

i think it may have something to do with how powerfull a woman's feet can be, and size shows dominance.

its nothing i feel so strongly about that i will preach it, and i do not disregard a pretty pair of smaller feet because sexy feet are just sexy, but i felt compelled to share my thoughts!

what to people think?

[ July 23, 2007, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: lamp ]

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I can appreciate pretty much any size foot up to about a 10(US) that looks good, there's no question that I prefer that the size match their basic body proportions: small on a petite woman, larger on a bigger build.

It's interesting because in general it seems like kids, and their feet, are getting bigger and bigger.

Last night for instance I saw one of the smallest and most beautiful petite feet I've ever seen and the gal's body was petite. In her case, if she was mine, she'd have all the dominance she wanted if she'd let me play with those cute little peds. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ideal feet-to-body ratio, for me, is 2:1.
Maybe you were asking about feet-to-body proportions?
Sorry.. couldn't resist..!

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point! i wrote this one in a hurry! i prefer 3 feet to one!

i deed indeed mean proportions. but not at all in an offensive way to anyone, or anyone who has a different foot ratio! lol.

i apologise for my stupidty!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Though I can appreciate pretty much any size foot up to about a 10(US) that looks good, there's no question that I prefer that the size match their basic body proportions: small on a petite woman, larger on a bigger build.

It's interesting because in general it seems like kids, and their feet, are getting bigger and bigger.

Last night for instance I saw one of the smallest and most beautiful petite feet I've ever seen and the gal's body was petite. In her case, if she was mine, she'd have all the dominance she wanted if she'd let me play with those cute little peds. [Big Grin]

Yeah... small feet on a big woman doesn't work either.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree i like a good height/shoe size ratio because feet and ears are two things that never stop growing on everyone. Look around at old ladies and see how big their feet look.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my thoughts is the more disproportionately big the woman's feet is to her body, the better [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a woman's feet to be relatively in proportion when compared to her body. It does look a bit strange when you see s shorter girl with larger feet. One girl I dated some years ago was about 5'3", maybe a little less, and had size 8 1/2 feet, which are pretty big for her height. I did notice after awhile that the size of her feet didn't quite fit the rest of her body proportions.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links