Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Often Does Your SO Dress UP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Often Does Your SO Dress UP?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(The recent flurry of celeb shots in gowns and heeled sandals prompted this question)

How often do you request that your SO dress up so you can take her out? Do you ever request that she dress up at home? What's type of evening dress shoes does your SO own? What are your favorites?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is a SO?
significant other?
If that's the case, I'm afraid I couldn't tell you [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quit a bit, we go out on the town usually on a sat and she loves her heels. At the end of the night whilst walking she is always tells me, "My feet are aching...I bet my feet and heels stink!"

and i get to take em off and get much much more!

Currently my gf is getting an 'outfit' together, all black she says something i will love she added. Oh and she is getting new heels [Big Grin]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife and I have made a decided to make a concerted effort to do this more often, even though we don't have a lot of places to go dressed up that are close by.

She just bought a black and white halter top sundress and some black, low heeled thong sandals to go with them just for this purpose.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and i never really get too dressed up...when we go out we mostly wear jeans t-shirt, sweater, whatever it may be. And she always wears flip flops in the summer and during the other seasons she wears sneeks.

We're too lazy to get all dressed up lol...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is Russian, and they, by nature, never go out without making sure they look nice. It's probably a competitive thing; Russia lost so many men in WWII that women still outnumber men there like five to one. Mine likes to wear dresses or skirts, most of which are above the knee, and heels or heel-lifting platforms. She is uncomfortable in flats. She also likes pantsuits for work (she's a grade-school teacher), along with the dresses/skirts. Exceptions are when we're involved in an outdoor recreation activity, such as hiking, cycling, or swimming.
For nights out, she has quite a few cocktail dresses, gowns, and one really hot tango dress I bought her (I actually buy many of the dresses and shoes she wears), and she enjoys being in them. She's a far cry from my ex-wife, who preferred a more "homebody" style, old shorts and T-shirts..

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend almost always wears short skirts in the summer. She has a few really sex sun dresses that she wears.

If I ask her to wear something, she'll put it on. If i have a request for her to wear something when we go out, she'll do it too. She wears stockings too and she knows I love them so I'm a happy man [Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"At the end of the night whilst walking she is always tells me, "My feet are aching...I bet my feet and heels stink!"

wow---that is HOT !

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rarely, shes extremely casual clothing wise
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links