Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballerina's r driving me crazy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ballerina's r driving me crazy
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As u can see at my avatar that I'm a huge fan of those kind of shoes. The thing I like is that you can see some of the foot, but the most stays revealed.
It's the desire to know what goodies r hidden inside that drives me almost crazy and turns me on big time.

I also love flipflops very much but those reveal the feet imidiatly. There is the desire to target them and then forfill the desire to see how they look and if there taken care off. [Drool]

What kind of shoes a girl is wearing, (except Converse, they dishonor the beauty of female feet so much) it's the desire of wanting to know how her feet looks that makes my fetish so good.

I wouldn't want to trade it for any other kind of fetish, that's for sure! [Jerkoff]

[ July 20, 2007, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: cordoba110 ]

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only am I a ballerina but I've just uploaded a load of flip flop pictures to my site!

I'll put a few up here in the images forum [Wink]

You best [Jerkoff] and make it all worth while for me!

Alice xxx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... And a UK girl

How lucky can a man be. [Wink]

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like some basic heels (pumps). Nothing sky high...but maybe a 2.5-3 inch heel. I love to see the arch poking out of the side of the heel. If you can see it plain as day, then you have some great arches that are worthy of futher inspection!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ballerina shoes would be some of the best to smell IMO cuz the girls do lots of athletic activity to stink their feet up for me and the toes capture all that stink very well [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballerina shoes are amazing. One of my biggest fetishes. Nothing smells better than a ballerina's shoes.

Alice, have you ever thought of selling your used ballet shoes?

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the ballet flats young girls are wearing. I like the way they follow the natural shape of the foot and keep me in suspense imagining the pretty feet inside. And the toe cleveage drives me nuts!

I LOVE it when the girl finally removes one or both of her shoes revealing her soft, moist sexy feet! or lifts her heel out of the shoe keeping her toes a secret. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmn [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those kinds of shoes. They've actually been becoming pretty common as of recent; you see them everywhere, not just on ballerinas anymore. ^______^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
ballerina shoes would be some of the best to smell IMO cuz the girls do lots of athletic activity to stink their feet up for me and the toes capture all that stink very well [Big Grin]

hell yeah!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shop is coming soon and I have lots of old ballet shoes, I'll do my best to make them super stinky!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not find ballet slippers themselves to be sexy footwear, but to see a ballerina with beautiful legs in graceful dance is a joyous sensory overload of passion.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Shop is coming soon and I have lots of old ballet shoes, I'll do my best to make them super stinky!

Definitly let me know when the shop is open I'd know I'd be buying. Nothing better than stinky old ballet shoes

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cordoba110:

What kind of shoes a girl is wearing, (except Converse, they dishonor the beauty of female feet so much) it's the desire of wanting to know how her feet looks that makes my fetish so good.
[Jerkoff]

Does anybody else have a problem with converse? granted they're not the rest but they can look cute on and they retain a good strong stink.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links