Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chuck&Larry movie Jessica Beil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chuck&Larry movie Jessica Beil
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new movie, Chuck and Larry has a couple of wonderful scenes were Jessica Beil askes Adam Sandler to massage her feet. We get to see nice sole shot and toes. Well worth the price f admission. There is also another scene were she shows him her anklet, and we get to see her lovely feet and toes in high heel sandals.
P.S. BTW, the movie is OK also [Smile]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! I'll add that to my "movies to see" list!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Hot as Hell. I remember when I saw her in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I just couldn't stop drooling, I never get tired of watching that movie just because of her bouncing around with her tight jeans and sexy tits and washboard belly. Just wish it woulda shown her feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica beil the hottest woman ever, and i do mean ever, from her gorgeous mouth, down her lovely tits and ass, to her perfect feet. fuck what a babe.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I really want to see it, and the funny thing is, my wife wants to see it to.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you seem to be all set. Enjoy! the scenes are both towards the end of the movie. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds awesome. I'm going to see it either this week or next. I'm sure the scene will be great.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
There is also another scene were she shows him her anklet, and we get to see her lovely feet and toes in high heel sandals.
P.S. BTW, the movie is OK also [Smile]

woah, woah, woah, somebody please post some screencaps of this when it's available!!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say she tops my list but i am pretty Jessica biased since my top three is:

1. Jessica Biel
2. Jessica Alba
3. Jessica Simpson (brunette version)

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this movie last night..man oh man..the writer of this movie definetly has a FF! There is more than one reference to feet..using Adam Sandler's character. Not to mention the footrub scene where you see a good closeup of her peds!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I just saw this movie last night..man oh man..the writer of this movie definetly has a FF! There is more than one reference to feet..using Adam Sandler's character. Not to mention the footrub scene where you see a good closeup of her peds!

I was going to pass on this trash, but now you ruined it for me. I guess that I will have to see it now.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

I,m telling yoou guys, it is time well spent. Ms Biel has one hot body, and her toes and soles are to die for. I am planning to buy this flick and add it to ma foot scene collection. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links