Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » told a hot girl i have a foot fetish.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: told a hot girl i have a foot fetish.
Grishnak
Board Regular
Member # 16756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grishnak   Email Grishnak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so my buddy comes over with these 2 girls. ones kinda hot, kinda heavy so i wasnt into her. but her friend was hot and not as heavy. plus, big tits, nice ass and sexy feet..painted nails, wearing sandals. i love summer.

so we went for a ride to pick up some green. while waiting in the car, these girls are buzzed and are grabbin eachothers tits and being sexy. the big girl starts rubbing the hot girls feet. we were talking about sexual things prior, so while rubbing, i made a mmmm sound. then they made a comment and i said, "i cant help it, i got a foot fetish." the big girl says thats pretty cool, but the hot girl says its kinda wierd. granted the big girl is 25 and the hot girl is 19. im 24.

but then later in the night after feeling good, they both started teasing me rubbing eachothers feet. it was great. told her my bday was in a few days, so i hope she comes onto me. i want her.

thanks for reading my story.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you for being open about it. Hopefully the hottie will come around!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for being open especially with your mate around. Hope you get some foot action.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always exciting when a girl admits having a foot fetish!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, if she does end up having a problem with it, you can always say you were kidding.

then wait till shes sleeping.............. i think we all know what happens then.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beamont:
hey, if she does end up having a problem with it, you can always say you were kidding.

then wait till shes sleeping.............. i think we all know what happens then.

Do you think, if a girl woke up when you were touching her feet, you could get away with saying you were "sleepwalking" (sleep somethinging, anyway...?)
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grishnak
Board Regular
Member # 16756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grishnak   Email Grishnak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the replies.

im inviting the 2 girls over 2moro nite. not quite on my bday, but oh well.

what cool is she likes some metal bands i like. i like all kinds. so i got that advantage to make her mine for the night.

forgot to mention..my roommate will be at work at his new job, so i will be with these 2 ladies alone!

i havent gotten laid in hot minute.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck dude and keep us posted [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect situation to "release" a foot fetish... [Smile]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links