Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fantasy fulfillment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasy fulfillment
NapalmGod
Board Regular
Member # 2314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NapalmGod   Email NapalmGod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the average person, you could say their fantasies are easier to achieve than those we foot fetishists have. "I'd like to do her," or "I'd like to do two or three of them at once." These goals are easier met because women, not all mind you, want these same things. Hardly any woman thinks, "He's kind of cute, I'd like to dominate him with my feet," or "My fantasy is to have me and my girlfriends have a guy worship our feet." These are just atypical fantasies and are rare at best.

So how do I have a chance of fulfilling my fantasies if they are not normal and have a high chance of being regarded by other women as abnormal? It just seems that a lot of people around my age (25) get great satisfaction out of their sex lives, but I've got this one thing about me that holds me back and makes me different, and it's quite frustrating. I'm a quiet person and sort of shy, so it's kind of hard to put myself out there. I'm hopeful though, there must be some sort of solution to this problem. Well, any thoughts? Thanks.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't address the single dating scene, but I can tell you if you do find someone special and she really loves you you'll be amazed what she'll do to make you happy, even if it's never crossed her radar before.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^AGREES WITH THAT GUY^^^^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I married a woman that loves me and I get her feet any way I want. Bottom line, if she loves you her feet will be yours to do with as you please!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I agree. I married a woman that loves me and I get her feet any way I want. Bottom line, if she loves you her feet will be yours to do with as you please!

I was lucky to meet the same type of woman and marry her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it seems you dont want to marry someone but rather fulfill your fantasy. So what I would recommend..shallow at best but hit up a skanky bar...one that is known as easy to pick up at and to find a girl who is willing to get "kinky" therefore essentially fulfilling your fantasy. Not guaranteeing you will find that girl on the first night you go there but you will eventually and hey who knows you might actually like the girl enough to have a relationship with! [Blush]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NapalmGod
Board Regular
Member # 2314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NapalmGod   Email NapalmGod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well it seems you dont want to marry someone but rather fulfill your fantasy. So what I would recommend..shallow at best but hit up a skanky bar...one that is known as easy to pick up at and to find a girl who is willing to get "kinky" therefore essentially fulfilling your fantasy. Not guaranteeing you will find that girl on the first night you go there but you will eventually and hey who knows you might actually like the girl enough to have a relationship with! [Blush]

Exactly right. Not really looking for a long term relationship, just some fun. But if I do find someone special in the process, there's nothing wrong with that.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, well I've been in quite a long term relationship as many of you know and getting feet was never a problem from the get go. I don't know what the extent to your fantasies are with a woman's feet, but it seems like that is way easier obtainable to me than perhaps having a threesome in the bed.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NapalmGod
Board Regular
Member # 2314

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Hmmmm, well I've been in quite a long term relationship as many of you know and getting feet was never a problem from the get go. I don't know what the extent to your fantasies are with a woman's feet, but it seems like that is way easier obtainable to me than perhaps having a threesome in the bed.

Specifically, I've always fantasized about being dominated by bare female feet, especially forced smelling. One girl would be nice, two or more together would be better. I find videos all the time online at places such as Clips4Sale where this happens and the girls are having a good time doing it, of course they're getting paid to do the video though. What are the chances of pursuing this in the real world?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links