Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Invasion of Privacy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Invasion of Privacy?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I originally created this poll on my Yahoo!360 Homepage. Needless to say, I was quite dissapointed to discover it still hasn't received any responses (I'm talking ZERO!!) So I simply copied & pasted it here @ Wu's. Hope u all enjoy it.

Let's face it--most of us don't like our jobs, to some degree. In fact, I'm not completely satisfied with my current employer. Nevertheless, if 90% of your co-workers are young & female, there's always something to look forward to.

Speaking of which, there's a new employee that started with us just six months ago. Aside from being drop-dead gorgeous, she's very tall--which is a HUGE turn-on for me! I'm not saying it's a requirement ladies, although lately I find myself more attracted to taller women, because of their long legs and BIG FEET. Having a fetish for big feet, I've often wondered what shoe size she wears. Well, today was my lucky day! This young woman's desk is only four cubicles down from mine, so I decided to make a bold move and find out for myself. Luckily for me she always brings a second pair of casuals along with her work shoes. Anyway, I waited 'til the coast was clear, and proceeded to her desk. I was delighted to find a pair of strappy, cork heel sandals! (Yes, I also have a shoe fetish) Needless to say, I placed my nostrils deep inside her shoes and inhaled slowly. I don't know why I enjoy sniffing women's shoes, I just do! Perhaps the distinct odor gives off some kind of pheromones. Before flipping it over I also noticed some adorable, darkened toe prints in the soles: size 11! By this time I was practically drooling!! I didn't know how long her break was, so I walked back to my desk rather quickly.

I never done that before...I never felt so alive! However, I also felt kinda guilty at the same time. Had I been caught-in-the-act: What possible explanation would I have for being down there? How would she react? What would she do? Report me? file a sexual harassment suit? Who knows? How is this any different from discovering a woman's bra size? How would she feel? Violated?

Honestly ladies, how would you feel if you found your co-worker, on his knees, sniffing your shoes? My question is, do you consider this act an invasion of privacy?

[ July 30, 2007, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 25 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capt.Wolf
Board Regular
Member # 19760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capt.Wolf   Email Capt.Wolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have thought about this, even thought I'm not a woman. Makes me wonder sometimes...

I've never been one to be stealthy with my foot practices, but my guess is that snooping around in someones shoes is a little rude despite the all-seriousness of the matter. Its just not the thing most people should do. That sexual harassment is entirely possible because some people think its kind of like... snooping around in private things while they're gone?

I suppose its fine, but its kind of like being exploited or something. I haven't thought it all through yet because its kind of late at night, but I really wouldn't do this. I get all I need from the occasional foot rub here and there.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly for me at the moment I feel the same as you (so alive) but then after I feel horrible and guilty. You sniffed on a female's sandal, one time I came on one without the girl knowing. At times I feel so alive like I'm doing something exciting but then after I have to stop and think like what could have happened if I was caught and how would I feel if this happened to someone close to me? I'm trying to improve on things and reduce the amount of risky situations.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women (even if they're into feet) would probably consider this an invasion of privacy- possibly even sexual harassment if they found out that you had a foot fetish and were sexually aroused by it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invasion of privacy? Yes.

Have I done it before? Also yes.

Harmless? In the grand scheme of things, yes.

Creepy, from the girl's perspective? Yes.

Enough to get you fired? Yes.

I've certainly enjoyed select coworkers' shoes in a variety of ways over the years, and if the circumstances are right, I'd do it again. But I also do it carefully. You've gotta be smart about it ... and prepared to deal with any fallout if you're busted. Good luck.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links