Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Explaining to your sweetheart that you love her feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Explaining to your sweetheart that you love her feet
pies_descalzos
Board Regular
Member # 25146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pies_descalzos   Email pies_descalzos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to ask a serious and useful question. How do you explain to a girlfriend that you want to play with her footsies? Some people are really freaked out when they hear that someone is obsessed with female feet. This can make the sitations really difficult.

I was thinking, maybe is would be possible to take her on a large walk in the mountains or another physical activity which putsa huge amount of stress on the feet. Then it would be possible to affer her a footmassage afterwards. Do you guys think that this would function?

Do you gays have any other methods of nearing oneīs self to the footsies of your girlfriend. Fortunately, some guys donīt need to plan such strategies as their girlies are acceptant of their desires, but others donīt have this luxury.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres mine, watch a little tv with your girl make sure she is barefoot and make sure there is a coffee table in front of you. It is important to wait for a commercial... then when she least expects it pull your pants down and wank one off all over her toes. trust me she will love it.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza al FOOTY
Board Regular
Member # 5122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza al FOOTY   Email Pizza al FOOTY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"""Do you gays ...""

hha funny shit

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
heres mine, watch a little tv with your girl make sure she is barefoot and make sure there is a coffee table in front of you. It is important to wait for a commercial... then when she least expects it pull your pants down and wank one off all over her toes. trust me she will love it.

LMFAO!!!!....Yeah....that strategy works for me everytime!!!LOL
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whataboutbob
Board Regular
Member # 17494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whataboutbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just came straight out, not STRAIGHT OUT but ..ease into it. You know dear you feet are cute. *why thank you* *I think they are ugly* *ect* There so cute they make me want to kiss them.... jobs done.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!! This DOES NOT need to be disclosed. Singling a bodypart out on a woman, ANY bodypart, is just plain weird, be it boobs, ass, legs, feet or even the vagina. Remember, WE know we love feet, but in a new relationship, we simply want to communicate the fact that we feel her ENTIRE body is sexy. INCORPORATE her feet into your flirting, petting and lovemaking. You'll have plenty of time to train her later.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell her? If she doesn't like it, or wont allow you to do anything, than she doesn't love you. Simple.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Pizza al FOOTY.
relax man, it was just a typo, i believe, pies dezcalzos men to say guys. you were funy though.

@luvntoes. what the fuck! you think ah?. i wouldn't approach it that way but, that's just me.

i would suggest to talk to her, tell her that, it is just one more part of her body that you love. don't act like that is the only part you are intrested in. then let her read some of the post in here.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just come out and tell her that you're attracted to women's feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norseman
Board Regular
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norseman   Email Norseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, I couldn't answer if I wanted to. Luvntoes almost made me swallow my tongue laughing!!!!!!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sham
Member # 25200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sham   Email Sham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that you must first say that your feet smell then ask her to smell. She will say that it dont smell then you say her "let me smell it and then start waht you want"
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I did it, i was watchin a film on the sofa with her, she was barefoot, and i asked her if she wanted a foot massage. She said yes, and really seemed to enjoy it (we'd had a few drinks by then)

Next few times we were together i kept finding excuses to play with her feet, until it became a regular thing. After a while, I just said to her 'listen, the reason i'm focusing on your feet all the time is because i have a foot fetish, just thought you should know, and hope you're ok with that'

It's as simple as that. Just start off slowly, gradually let her get used to it, then just tell her the truth. Might work, might not. Worked for me, and now i can do pretty much anything, anytime i want with her feet. YAY!

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tell them. Either they like it or they don't, but either way they typically like the attention they get anyway.

My current GF was a bit skeptical at first, but absolutely loves it now that she's found out how good it can feel...

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My approach is with actions and not words. I think it's important to develop a certain amount of trust and have a woman feel comfortable enough to be alone with you. Once that is established, it's all about feeling confident with who you are, including your fetish, and just going for it without making mention of it verbally. I've found that women are much more accepting of something like a foot fetish by just letting them know you have one by sucking on their toes and things along those lines, rather than trying to explain it to them. The term "foot fetish", unfortunately, has such a negative cannotation to it. So, rather than bringing it up in conversation and trying to slip it in, I go about it by not telling a woman, but by showing her. I think it works much better, especially if you're alone and there's a comfort level there and things are getting a little heated.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ballin13
Member # 18735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ballin13   Email ballin13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the truth is, its not easy to tell a someone you love that you have a foot fetish, i found from personal expirence the best way to go about it is to talk her. Make sure you truely feel confident in you're trust in her and then tell her. Don't make in seem like you're totally into just her feet. Tell her you have one then let her question you as she feels, don't throw it all out at once it may be to overwhelming for her. The truth is its a really hard thing to do but you'll feel so much closer once you've told her. In all liklessness she will problem be a little freaked and maybe a bit creeped out at first, but in the end I would most women find it "cool" that you so passionate about something. As said in previous comments by others if she truly loves you she will accept it. If she doesn't then she really doesnt love you. It's a tough situation but it eventually passes. Best of luck, tell us how it goes.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links