Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » those with wives feet as their avatar..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: those with wives feet as their avatar..
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those of you who use a sexy pic of their wives as their avatar pics.. how many of you have received PM's complimenting your wives and how many have gotten requests for more pics?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have and even sty in touch with our personal fans... Always feel free to contact Kim and I..WE are always interested in sharing with other foot couples and have even been known to help the single guys out...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have recieved a few comments and compliments in PM regarding her soft soles and how good the Avatar I use looks...some asking what model it is, and when I reply it is my wife they ask for more pics. We enjoy it, and I love showing her off and all she has to offer, too. We try and accomodate as many as possible with more pics and even custom poses.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope someday that my avatar pic will be my wife!!!!!....does that count??? LOL!!!! [Laugh]
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no pm's about it.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking about posting some pictures.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None on here but a ton of youtube mail.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty and she loves it!!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had quite a few comments and she seems to be pretty popular in the past forums too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten a couple requests for the full size view of my avatar. BTW they are size 10 extra wide - a lot of sole to lick!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One or two comments on the avatar and alot more on my lady's pics. [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recieved a few PM and some compliments on my wife's sexy feet [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links