Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Two months without 'em, but they're back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two months without 'em, but they're back!
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lovely wife went home to Europe to visit family and to study at the end of May. She got back in last night. Man, those two months without her feet (yes, I missed the rest of her, too!) were friggin' long! I have been kissing them all day today. Also, she left one of her nice pairs of heels over there, so guess who had to took her to the mall today to shoe-shop!? Yep, that was me on the floor in the store, kneeling at her feet, slipping shoes on and off of her, making the guys and girls alike envious..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"kneeling at her feet, slipping shoes on and off of her, making the guys and girls alike envious..!"

hahahahahaha........

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bowdown [Bow Down] ... I understand... the power of feet (and ass) [Thud] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Bowdown [Bow Down] ... I understand... the power of feet (and ass) [Thud] .

Only a member of the RRS club would speak that way. RRS, yeah baby.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad for you that she is home. I hate to be away from my husband and I hate for him to be away from my feet.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
...those two months without her feet (yes, I missed the rest of her, too!) were friggin' long!

I know exactly what you mean. I'll be headed home to my wife next Tuesday after being away from her for almost four months. SUCKS BIG TIME! On the positive side, we're taking a week-long trip to Key West to get "re-aquainted!"
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmhose
Board Regular
Member # 9606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmhose   Email mmmhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KissesLadiesFeet - I'm with you on this one. My wife has been gone all summer doing a job until the next semester of grad school starts. She comes back in 2 weeks and I think a lot of our time will be spent in the bedroom. ;-)

Bonus, though - she bought three pairs of shoes while away and I haven't seen them yet, so it should be a nice surprise for me. :-)

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two months without my babies, that's a no no. never let it happen, i would fight it ot the end. fuck no, no way, you a better man than me.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two months without my girl, I dont know if i'd be able to do it
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently spent about 5 months away from my g/f! Man you wanna talk about some serious foot dreams! [Big Grin] It definetly was hard but at the same time a great test to see how strong our relationship is! I switched jobs so I will never have to be away for an extended period of time other than from 2:30 til 12:00! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links