Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Showed my wife's new shoes off..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Showed my wife's new shoes off..
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I went to dinner today at a pizzeria at which we have friends working. One of them is a waitress, and her boyfriend delivers for them. We were sitting across from each other, and she was wearing a pair of new slingback raised-heel platforms I bought her right after she came back from Europe (see my thread: "Two months without 'em, but they're back!"). Normally, we sit next to each other. At one point, she kept inadvertently kicking me with her crossed leg, so I took her foot under the table, pulled it into my crotch area and began rubbing her foot and shoe. As the waitress friend came back to the table, she noticed and asked my wife if she got new shoes, saying hwo cute they were. My wife knows of my fetish, of course, but doesn't like others to, so she kind of sheepishly pulled her foot back, but showed it to her friend. At that point, the waitress' boyfriend came up to say hi, and his GF turned to him and said "Look at K---'s new shoes; aren't they cute!?". He replied something like "Well, I'm not really a 'shoe' guy, but, yeah, they are." His GF went on to say to him that my wife was "such a hottie" and stuff. He, his GF, and my wife used to work together when my wife had a one-night-a-week gig at another pizzeria, but he's still kind of bashful. So, I reached for his girl and pulled her close, and told him to go ahead and give mine a hug, which he's done before, but seemed hesitant to do now (he did, and got a playful slap from his girl for it!)
It was just cool to have her catch me rubbing and caressing my lovely wife's feet (probably jealous!), and actually draw attention to it, and even make her BF look...

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea where did you make up that story at???? besides when your telling a story get the words right..... noone calls a pizza place a pizzeria anymore.... its either the name of the place or its noting at all...... besides if my girl was with m and i huged another girl it would be all over....... to put it short your story is hard to believe
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy.. so because you have an overly possessive GF means that everyone has one too, right?
[Roll Eyes]
and before you ask, no, my WIFE doesnt care if i was to hug (omg.. a HUG!) another girl.. as a matter of fact she specifically told me that she wouldnt mind i got some foot action from another woman.

as for the pizzeria comment, talk about closeminded. do you call is soda, pop or something else? you eat hoagies or subs or footlongs? since it appears you've never been out of your backwater town, different areas of the country have different dialects and slang. my wife comes from canada and calls it pop.. i have never heard anyone call it anything but soda.

wait... all this about my wife sounds really hard to believe.. maybe she's pretend.. a figment of my imagination!! holy crap.. i have been married to an illusion!!! nah, she's real... the orgasms prove it. so before you go shooting your mouth off sexy, use a modicum of intelligence and think again.

kisses, nice to hear someone as open in showing their foot affection in public and very interesting that your wife was the embarassed one and not you as is more typical.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, "sexyblondefeet" (what GUY calls himself that!?), women like my wife are apparently out of your league. She is eastern-European, and a lot less narrow-minded than the overly jealous and insecure women you have been able to know. People from her culture actually EXPECT their friends' husbands to hug and kiss them when they visit. Her friends (especially those also from her home country) kiss me, and she has no issue with it. Her friends' husbands frequently kiss her, too, and I, unlike you, am perfectly fine with that.
Your response was a little hard to read. "Your telling" should read "You're telling", "noone" should read "no one", "its either" should read "it's either", "its noting" should read "it's nothing", "was with m and i huged" should read "was with me and I hugged", and "to put it short" should read "to make it short" (short is an adjective; it cannot be used to describe the word "put".)
With a population of over five billion on this planet, a huge amount of which speaks English, I'm sure we can find someone else who refers to a pizza joint as a "pizzeria".

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links