Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favourite type of pic? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favourite type of pic?
cuddlytoesuk
Board Regular
Member # 25326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuddlytoesuk   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlytoesuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone-just a quick question as to what type of foot pics you all really like to see. I know everyone has different preferences so would just like to know everyones favourite. Thanks.

--------------------
http://www.adultwork.com/cuddlytoesuk

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any pic that shows off a nice pair of peds. really, to me its not the type of shot, but the quality of the feet that matters.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuddlytoesuk
Board Regular
Member # 25326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuddlytoesuk   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlytoesuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input Dave. My personal favourite is seeing barefeet outdoor. My wifes favourite thing is food squashing. Come on people-let everyone know your favourite type of foot pics.

--------------------

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love candid shots, not posed ones, and I'm not big on sole shots. I like to see the toes, and if it shows off arches, that's a bonus as well. Webshots is a bonanza for these types of shots...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pics of girls in flip flops, and at time if they are standing and slipping their feet out of the flip flops I like that, but my favorite has to be a girl laying on her stomach head up hands under chin with her soles showing and legs crossed.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty, wrinkled soles with high arches.

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic btw, cuddlytoesuk! [Thumbs Up]

STOCKINGS/PANTYHOSE:
I don't mention it that often, but there's something special about a woman who really knows "how to" play with her hosiery in front of the camera. [Eek!]

FOOTWEAR:
I love the way women's feet look in certain shoes and/or sandals, especially if they're dangling! (i.e. MULES!!!)

BAREFEET:
Most of all I enjoy barefoot pictures...including self toe-sucking, extreme close-ups, and ALL variations of sole shots.

[Woot] WELCOME ABOARD!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up on the balls of her feet showin' off her arches...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourites are toe close ups, specially if they are painted in black polish.. but I love when a set of pics is variated. I also like them following a sequence
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuddlytoesuk
Board Regular
Member # 25326

Thanks for your opinions guys. Seems we all have various tastes and that is what makes the world go round. Variety is the spice of life as someone famous once said.

--------------------

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still my fav is nicely pedicured toes displayed in a pair of sexy hig heel sandals.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is THE POSE.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the foot pics that have great looking feet but also where you can see who is modeling them. Feet that are not too close up and not too far away

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain,

I've been wanting to ask you about the woman in your avatar? She's got some pretty, plump, juicy T0ES! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Up on the balls of her feet showin' off her arches...

[Secret] hey, the second vid of me on here I am in that position

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links