Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever date a girl that dated a foot fetish guy b4? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever date a girl that dated a foot fetish guy b4?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few months ago right after I reluctantly had to break up with my ex I met a beautiful blond that was simply to good to be true. In retrospect though I didn't act fast enough seeing as I was getting over the ex. Anyway... we're chatting and she asks me to tell her some weird interesting facts about myself. I tell her that I won't date a girl with ugly feet. She responds with "what kind of feet do you like"? Interesting response. I tell her "the pretty kind". She responds that "this girl has beautiful feet" and that I remind her of her ex in that I like feet. So then I say "then you must know how to use them?". She responds "trust me, I KNOW how to use the ;o)". She tels me how she always lotions her feet before bed time and wears socks to keep the moisture in. Amazing! At this point my heart skips a beat. We chat on and off for the next few weeks, but we never meet because she lives an hour away and is always traveling on the weekends...and i'm military and a part time student.
We met up once breifly where she had her feet in my lap the entire time. Awesome. Too bad she had to run to pick up her mom. Sadly though a few weeks later she stopped taking my messages. I looked at her myspace and to my great surprise and disapointment she got a new boyfriend [Thud] Anyway I think it would be cool to date a girl who knew everything about the fetish before you came along, that way you don't have to teach her everything. What do you guys think?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blah. I just checked her myspace page and found out that she just got engaged. Blah. Well actually good for her. Lord knows that with this military thing I won't be ready for marriage for almost another decade. But man am I still jealous lol

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend told me that she once met a guy at a bar who told her he could never marry a girl unless she had pretty feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...I'm happy to say that I'm usually the first foot guy that introduces and/or breaks these women I date in to this "foot thing" we all feel so passionately about. I am however working with a new girl at my job, and she claims to have dated a foot guy before. She said he was really particular about when she should go barefoot...and in this guy's opinion, she should've only been barefoot while she was relaxing. The way she talks, he had this phobia of dirty or calloused soles, and would even freak out if she ran around the house without socks on!

Damn shame my new co-worker is already spoken for (with a new guy, the foot guy is history)...otherwise I'd be happy to help her embrace a completely shoe-free lifestyle. [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what kind of girl I would LOVE to date...one that's vaguely familiar with the foot fetish but would like to learn a little more about it! This way you don't really have to do any work and just "go with the flow" so to speak. For those who want her feet to be your feet first, and don't want to run the risk of alienating her with the 'foot stuff,' perhaps a girl like this is the way to go!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was engaged to a girl who's ex-husband had a foot fetish. I didn't know about it until after I had revealed my fetish to her, and had already had some footplay. When she gave me a footjob for the first time, I thought "WOW, she picked up on that really well!" But then she told me about her ex. It didn't really bother me that she had done it before. Nobody I have ever went out with has been more understanding about it than she was. She would really get into it!
I love the fun of "breaking in" a foot virgin also. Especially the first time they notice your hard-on while your giving them a foot massage!! [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what girl HASN'T encountered a foot lover guy before???? Whether they dated them or were in the same "friends" circle, all women have had their feet admired by men before you. If not, she's lying to you. Period.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
what girl HASN'T encountered a foot lover guy before???? Whether they dated them or were in the same "friends" circle, all women have had their feet admired by men before you. If not, she's lying to you. Period.

I've had girls tell me that they've noticed men sometimes looking at their feet, but as far as dating these guys and/or getting their feet handled in those special ways...nope, I've been the first.

And of course it's entirely possible that I've been lied to, but why should a girl lie about something like that? If they wanted to lie to me, they should've made it more worthwhile...maybe some lies consisting of:

"Gee, I never saw one THAT big before!"

"Are you crazy? I just LOVE a man whose hobbies consist of playing video games and collecting foot pics off of the internet."

"Oh no, I don't mind...I get a deep and personal satisfaction from cooking for you and cleaning up after you."

"Your political and theological rants are truly captivating and awe-inspiring! Please, hop up on the soap box anytime!"

"I'm proud of ANY man who can put a buffet-style restaurant in the red once he's finished eatting."

"The way you play air-guitar while you're driving shows how well you can multi-task!"

"Of course Honey...my idea of a good time is going to a machine gun shoot as well!"

"No, I insist that you hold the remote! I like the way you can skillfully channel surf at the first signs of a commercial...who cares if we miss a few minutes of the actual show?"

So why lie about being a foot virgin? What is there to gain?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:

I've had girls tell me that they've noticed men sometimes looking at their feet, but as far as dating these guys and/or getting their feet handled in those special ways...nope, I've been the first.

And of course it's entirely possible that I've been lied to, but why should a girl lie about something like that? If they wanted to lie to me, they should've made it more worthwhile...maybe some lies consisting of:

"Gee, I never saw one THAT big before!"

"Are you crazy? I just LOVE a man whose hobbies consist of playing video games and collecting foot pics off of the internet."

"Oh no, I don't mind...I get a deep and personal satisfaction from cooking for you and cleaning up after you."

"Your political and theological rants are truly captivating and awe-inspiring! Please, hop up on the soap box anytime!"

"I'm proud of ANY man who can put a buffet-style restaurant in the red once he's finished eatting."

"The way you play air-guitar while you're driving shows how well you can multi-task!"

"Of course Honey...my idea of a good time is going to a machine gun shoot as well!"

"No, I insist that you hold the remote! I like the way you can skillfully channel surf at the first signs of a commercial...who cares if we miss a few minutes of the actual show?"

So why lie about being a foot virgin? What is there to gain?

Hmmm, any woman who says that is obviously the perfect woman.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No but if a guy ever dates any of my x's he'll have a big surprise....lol
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou. I think women tend not to lie about having (or not having) another foot guy in their lives. Although it is a popular fetish, not every single guy has one and those that have one are usually not forthcoming in revealing it to a girl they're just getting to know.

I've had a couple of female friends who knew about/dated guys who liked feet before. One said she turned on her ex-husband quite a bit using her feet and used to give him footjobs. She was very cool with the whole feet thing and had very sensitive feet,... so much so that she could get off by having someone suck on her toes and lick her feet.

Another woman I know seemed to be way too skilled with footjobs when I revealed my foot fetish and she took matters into her own hands (feet). After some gentle prodding, she revealed that she had an ex-boyfriend that had a foot fetish and had "taught her" a few things.

There are different pros and cons to being with a woman who knows all about a foot fetish and one who doesn't. Obviously, there's no "breaking in period" for the women who know all about it. However, there's something to be said about being the first guy in a woman's life to show her all about the beauty of her feet. It is very much an eye opener to most women who have never experienced that before.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's ex-bf also has a foot fetish. I thought it was an amazing coincidence.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

I hooked up with a girl the other night that said her ex's buddy outed him whenever he saw her feet by saying " he's going to love your feet". She then asked me if I had a foot fetish in front of my buddy and her friend, to which I replied "yeah!".lol. It was funny though. I asked her later if she ever had her toes sucked and she said no, so i'm thinking her exes fetish is far more mild than mind. I told her we'll try it next time( we met at a club, and she was wearing flip flops=nasty dirty club feet [Blush] ( )

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
No but if a guy ever dates any of my x's he'll have a big surprise....lol

[Laugh] thats funny, I can say the same thing, but I've been married for 17 years so it has been a long time between ex's.... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessiree, bob.

One girl i dated a few years back had no less than three foot fetishist boyfriends. She actually had stranger approach her at the beach and ask to take pictures of them (bet he's around here somewhere).

One of my wife's ex boyfriends had a foot fetish, bet she says it's not as intense as mine, whatever that means. A few girls who were just friends of mine mentioned dating guys who liked to suck their toes, etc. It's probably more common than you'd think - maybe right around 10% of the male population that get a boner sucking toes - based on my personal experience alone. Maybe less, since I'm real quick with the trigger whenever a woman is "grossed out" by the subject and that skews my "research".

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links