Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to engage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to engage
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I think I'm ready to finally do something and reveal my fetish to some other people (cuz I really don't give a shit anymore lol). I'm curious as to how you would start engagement in a foot fetish activity, and this is with my friend (a girl of cousre), I'm assuming that'd make it easier, more comfortable? What would you do? Do you just start doing it, or ask her, or sneak your way down there or something? I just don't see randomly saying "Can I suck your toes?" or something would yield positive results, unless we're both drunk which can be arranged lol. But yeah, how do I do this?
Thanks

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in exactly the same position aswell and i dont have a fukin clue haha, so im in the rite same spot wit u, its hard bt my thing is that most girls like ther feet touched because its one of there "orgasm spots", so, jus kinda slide it in with a joke n say "want a foot massage, im the king of em" or sum crap like that, n msot girls tend to do it for me, so try it urself.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: jks got a feetish- what girls do you know? I wish i knew these girls who wanted their feet massaged girls who I know only say feet are gross. - Also let me add to both guys I say start out slow as I have said in other posts on this subject- if it were me I would possibly compliment a girl on her feet say like I like a girl who has cute feet- then that may lead on to the massage- u probably won't get as far as the footjob or sucking- but I'll settle for the massage.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links