Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my girlfriends feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriends feet
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to tell everybody how talented my girlfriends feet are, like its unreal ...her footjobs are absolutely insane, better than most clips you'd ever see on the internet by far, she has so much control witht hem its un-believable , she can go any style, and for as long as she wants cus shes in such good shape lol ...but it never takes me all that long becus shes so damn good with them, the other day she gave me a footjob for a bit and beat up my dick with her soles pretty hard lol ...she can get all rough at times when she wants and smack me n the face with them or tell me to worship them... .there about size 6 and shes 5 foot nothing 100 pounds, she walks all over me sometimes and sticks her foot down my mouth while standing on my chest, she's definitly something to worship , ......she ever sometimes just makes me jerk off and hold her feet in front of my face and wont let me touch them ... i love her and her feet....shes sending me more pics 2night of her feet painted purple ...so uguys can see for urselves how sexy they are
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u get pictures of her face n her body to really see hw much of a godess she is? cheeky bt i wanna see her for my own eyes, n if its true, ur fukin lucky [Big Grin]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just saw the pictures man, excellent looking feet [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links